• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

THIBAULT

Content de votre achat ?
[QUOTE = "ModDIY, message: 411319, membre: 14358"] C'est drôle, les messages se croisent dans les 2 langues ... lol [/ QUOTE]
Content de votre achat ?

ModDIY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Je ne l'ai pas encore reçu, toujours en Chine d'après DHL. Supposé arrivé cette semaine d'ici vendredi...je me croise les doigts.

I haven't received it yet, still in China according to DHL. Supposed to happen this week by Friday ... I'm crossing my fingers.

Last edited:

THIBAULT

[QUOTE = "ModDIY, poste: 411325, membre: 14358"] Je ne l'ai pas encore reçu, toujours en Chine d'après DHL. Supposé arrivé cette semaine d'ici vendredi ... je me croise les doigts. [/ DEVIS
Apparemment c'est aussi long en le commandant chez SMSL UK. Moi pas de nouvelles, je ne sais pas s'il a été envoyé ou pas. Pas de numéro de suivi, connais pas le transporteur. LA TOTALE

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
@THIBAULT,

Would you please:

1) Stop writing your posts exclusively using French language. As a French myself, I find this very disrespectful for others... (Or only use PM to do so)
2) Pay more attention when you're quoting/writing something (or use the preview function before posting).

Merci.

SMSL-Mandy

Audio Company
[QUOTE = "sq225917, post: 408658, membre: 8175"] Mandy, UK est déjà en rupture de stock ... [/ QUOTE]
Hi, do you know if the orders have been sent. I ordered on May 16 the SMSL M400, but I haven't heard from since (mail to Mandy unanswered). I live in France and I worry. Best regards.

Due to a French virus and tariff processing, the French parcel processing has a certain delay, M400 will be reached on June 2. The item has been processed. Thanks

Toku

Major Contributor
What problems did you have ?
You can understand what I mean by visiting the SMSL M500 forum.
As a result of providing ridiculous firmware updates, we have created an unrecoverable M500. SMSL continues to ignore all user inquiries regarding this issue. It does not provide any information.

Max

Forum Donor
@THIBAULT,

Would you please:

1) Stop writing your posts exclusively using French language. As a French myself, I find this very disrespectful for others... (Or only use PM to do so)
2) Pay more attention when you're quoting/writing something (or use the preview function before posting).

Merci.

+1 !

@THIBAULT , a forum is a place to share informations and points of view. So, any post has to be written in a manner that any member could respond. Here, you're just taking in hostage the place for a strictly personnal use, moreover in an insistent manner... The private messages are (as well named) for this purpose.

And writting in french excludes de facto 99% of the members. Not very respectful. I'm french too, my english is bad but I'm making efforts...

Merci

samsa

Addicted to Fun and Learning
+1 !

@THIBAULT , a forum is a place to share informations and points of view. So, any post has to be written in a manner that any member could respond. Here, you're just taking in hostage the place for a strictly personnal use, moreover in an insistent manner... The private messages are (as well named) for this purpose.

And writting in french excludes de facto 99% of the members. Not very respectful. I'm french too, my english is bad but I'm making efforts...

Merci

Personally, I find the incomprehensible (broken) formatting of his posts more problematic than the language. Not bothering to preview before posting is (IMHO) far more disrespectful than using his langue maternelle.

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
Content de votre achat ?
[QUOTE = "ModDIY, message: 411319, membre: 14358"] C'est drôle, les messages se croisent dans les 2 langues ... lol [/ QUOTE]
Content de votre achat ?
Please email or otherwise use a private message system for these communications, they are clogging up this thread and are of no value to the membership.

Cheers

THIBAULT

Thanks.

I can't decide which one to order: Topping D90 MQA or SMSL M400. Any advice?
Hi, I think they are similar for audio performance, but the look is different. We like it or not.

THIBAULT

I wonder if the "French virus" could affect the date of delivery to any other EU country:)
No only for France (I live in France ) but It's better to ask HiFi-express the time of shipping for your country.

Top Bottom