• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

SMSL M400 & M200 new dacs!

misterdog

Addicted to Fun and Learning
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: May someone can reply you.

I feel your pain, people berate you for not responding, then berate you when you do respond.

No matter what the 'well informed' 'internet educated' masses wish to think, or assume, your M400 is the best DAC I have heard. ( to date :) )

In my opinion, listening through Benchmark AHB2 amplifier and much modified Quad 989 ESL's.

Opinion 'will' likely differ, though some may agree.

See 2 posts above..

Last edited:

simplywyn

I feel your pain, people berate you for not responding, then berate you when you do respond.

No matter what the 'well informed' 'internet educated' masses wish to think, or assume, your M400 is the best DAC I have heard. ( to date :) )

In my opinion, listening through Benchmark AHB2 amplifier and much modified Quad 989 ESL's.

Opinion 'will' likely differ, though some may agree.

See 2 posts above..

I'ts not berating... I'm just saying, if I go to a BMW dealership, the BMW guy says buy the most expensive one! I'd rather hear it fomr someone else lol

Top Bottom