• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Show us your bicycles!

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Man... hope you didnt get hurt, I went down 3 times in less than 1 month, so holidays spent recovering... Stevens survived!
Thx for link.
Yes i got 4 broken ribs, collapsed lung an broken collorbone. But what the heck in 2 days i was out of the hospital. An from an insurance point of view i'm in the proces to be 100% compensated by the other party who is held liable. Two weeks later i was already on my old chromoly steelbike which i cherish for ever an never will sell probably. ;)
IMG_20190920_160906.jpg

Last edited:

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
View attachment 337550
View attachment 337551
View attachment 337552
Temperature is -15°C now. I use the ebike because in the snow it is not possible with my other bikes.

Go to the factory and back home, around 20km. Such a joy in the fresh snow, finally this bike found his place.

Other guys at the factory don't understand why I don't buy a car. The truth is they don't know how happy I am.
This is in China? Looks beautiful. Similar to where I grew up in NE USA.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

renaudrenaud

Major Contributor
How long does your battery last under -15 degree conditions.
Don't know exactly, but maybe 80km. This is a 625Wh battery. I know few things about batteries and the chemical things and I don't like deep discharge. Si I prefer to charge at 80% then discharge. No problem for my usage in these conditions...

I am waiting to be sure the river is enough frozen to ride the bike on it and go back home by the river.

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Here's my baby sleeping... The weather has been terrible, either -20C or 20cm more snow - I guess I rode it in October the last time. Skis are more practical now...

Crescent 24-speed SUV with mechanical disc brakes. I bought it after my Nishiki was stolen 5 years ago.

20240217_091057.jpg

Count Arthur

Major Contributor

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Current set
S & S couplers on the custom TI?, very nice - I love the engineering behind them and the way they fit together, very satisfying to fiddle with before they are fitted to a frame set

darrellc

Forum Donor
S & S couplers on the custom TI?, very nice - I love the engineering behind them and the way they fit together, very satisfying to fiddle with before they are fitted to a frame set
Yes they are! It is a very elegant solution and works great for travel.

I sometimes pack in the S&S hardshell case but it is kind of fiddly to get everything into a 26x26x10 inch suitcase (though I can check that as a regular suitcase). Now I have an Orucase B2 bag which fits a regular frame, but S&S couplers paired with rim brakes make packing/unpacking for that bag super easy and fast.

Chrispy

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Not a bicycle but one of the most important cyclists, who is unknown to far too many....

Top Bottom