• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Audio Science Review in the World (2024)

Which part of the World do you live in ?

• Africa

Votes: 7 0.4%
  • Asia

Votes: 142 7.2%
  • Europe

Votes: 982 49.7%
  • North America

Votes: 727 36.8%
  • South America

Votes: 33 1.7%
  • Oceania

Votes: 85 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tryphon

From Provence, France
buis.jpg

DanielT

Major Contributor
Okay, maybe I'm dragging down the cozy atmosphere of the thread, but here's a tip. A very good series about what happened:

A little more information:

• Voices from Chernobyl (1997) by Svetlana Alexievich (relates the psychological and personal tragedy of the Chernobyl accident, and explores the experiences of individuals and how the disaster affected their lives; was also part of the inspiration for the 2019 HBO TV miniseries Chernobyl.[8][9]

Svetlana Alexandrovna Alexievich[1] (born 31 May 1948) is a Belarusian investigative journalist, essayist and oral historian who writes in Russian. She was awarded the 2015 Nobel Prize in Literature "for her polyphonic writings, a monument to suffering and courage in our time".[2][3][4][5] She is the first writer from Belarus to receive the award.[6][7]

Last edited:

Sprint

Forum Donor
Hi Philipp, we are almost neigbours (especially if you are in Zewen) as I live in Igel. Nice to see ASR folks in the area.
and I in Saarbrücken :). Nice to meet you all here in ASR.

Top Bottom