• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Pics you’ve taken,

raindance

Major Contributor
Lycosa poliostoma
"Araña lobo"/ "Wolf spider"

There are many on my backyard at night. I took this picture last week late at night. (Olympus Mark I, 40-150 + 1.4 teleconverter + extension tubes + camera flash)
View attachment 340544
Amazing photo! We used to have these in South Africa and they are a good size and scary looking, but quite placid. Here in New Mexico we have tarantulas, which are gentle giants.

PDS

Sturgeon_Bay_Lighthouse_2.jpg

nobodynoz

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Patinoire.JPG

a beautiful bar/restaurant next to the Ice Rink... I drank a good espresso coffee.
with my iPhone 6.

Last edited:

JeffS7444

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
_DSC3099-sm.jpg

I like to visit thrift stores when I'm in the area, although it seems like 99% of the time I leave without buying anything. But late 2023-present has been an exceptionally productive time. But especially when deals seem too good to be true, I like to examine things inside and out before bringing them into the house, just in case there are any little "bonus items" hitching a ride.

Zojirushi rice cooker: $12
Sony boombox: $12 (I've spotted this same current model on 3 occasions and 2 different locations?)
Hafler DH101 preamp: $7
C Crane CCRadio2E: $4

Newman

Major Contributor
Taken a few hours ago, on holidays.
1707567726812.jpeg

SOOC JPEG​

JaccoW

Good luck playing basketbal or football here.

In all seriousness, this is a water plaza in Rotterdam. A temporary water storage location to lessen the load on the sewer and water infrastructure.

YSC

Major Contributor
Lycosa poliostoma
"Araña lobo"/ "Wolf spider"

There are many on my backyard at night. I took this picture last week late at night. (Olympus Mark I, 40-150 + 1.4 teleconverter + extension tubes + camera flash)
View attachment 340544
But personally I will move somewhere else, they just freak me out in real

Top Bottom