• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Online spreadsheet with "all" measurements

Dilettante

Given the number of reviews performed by @amirm & Co. it gets hard to find how one device relates to another.
I suspect it also creates a headache for Amir as graphs gets outdated.

How about an online spreadsheet where information can be kept up-to-date?
Given the popularity of this forum, there should be enough of volunteers to maintain it.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
We tried that last year. Unfortunately volunteers quit and database became static as of last October. We now have a new database that I am maintaining. It is work but the input process is now much more optimized so I can do it. Alas, I am behind half a dozen reviews right now. :)

Presently42

Unfortunately volunteers quit
You'll forgive me if I say, that I didn't quit: there were simply no new items to enter in to the system; and so I fallaciously thought, that all items had been entered. I cannot speak for my colleagues, but I assume they ran in to similar circumstances.

Top Bottom