• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
I follow the Revel owners thread on AVSForum. At least 1 dealer, in Colorado Springs & Las Vegas, USA, has more Salon2s available. Check with your dealer to see about this deal locally. Here's a link to the post there. Below is the quoted post:

"This is a reminder of the 'LAST DANCE' sale for the much awarded and
coveted Revel Salon2 loudspeaker. We are producing ONE last build of this
amazing loudspeaker and after that no more will ever be built.

SALON2 MAHOGANY 1 unsold pair ETA 11/24
SALON2 PIANO BLACK 7 unsold pairs ETA 11/24

On 11/25 we have the below incoming:

10 Salon2 mahogany, against 8 backorders, there is 1 unsold pair (two speakers) coming this month
30 Salon2 piano black against 16 backorders, there are 7 unsold pairs (14 speakers) coming this month.

This will be it for 2023, final shipment eta's are Jan and Feb 2024.

This is a legendary speaker that has been awarded 'Best of the Best at any
price' more years than not since it was introduced in 2007.

Salon2 normal list price is $24,090/ pair. We are offering these last
pairs for a "Last Dance" price of $15,000/pair including shipping.

I spoke with our rep about getting parts in the future. He says we can still get parts for Salon1 speakers that were discontinued 15 years ago, and thinks the same will be true for Salon2.

And, FYI: there are only two remaining Voice 2 B stock units available. There are no A or B stock Gem2's or Voice 2’s other than the two B stock Voice2's."

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just a heads up - Aliexpress sales start on 11/11. Many brands have already adjusted their product thumbnails with the upcoming holiday prices. Fun times!
With the phone app I already clipped the early coupons and added some things to the wish list in case it goes on a big sale. The one for spending $200 is really good and the SMSL DL200 will be $170. I can fill the rest in with stuff to trigger that coupon unless a better deal comes up. Stacking it with a cashback credit card and any coins you can apply really helps too. Getting to as a 5 volt DAC for the Sabaj A20H (it was designed to pair with 5 volt input, but the matching DAC is discontinued) which I got for $80 on Amazon and will be set for this year.

EL_PW

Forum Donor
Rotel Fans Unite!

Music Direct is currently a Rotel dealer and has a number of the MKXX series components (pre, amp, cd) on sale as "open box".

A few weeks ago I ordered the pre amp RC-1590 MKII (Black) "open box" for $1,840 down from $2,300. Funny thing is, it appears to be new. Was still perfectly sealed in its interior Rotel factory box. I'm guessing the black ones aren't as popular as the silver faced ones so they get an "open box discount" rather than a "sale price" due to contractual obligations with Rotel? Gotta move that inventory.

The MKII pre is an feature - packed unit and replaces the prior model Rotel RC-1070 pre amp I had my Genelec 8010A's plugged into via RCA adapters. The MKII has 2 sets of xlr outputs which is the primary reason I bought it. It was by far the best deal I could find for a pre-amp with 2 xlr outputs. So long fiddly speaker wires and connects!

I also looked at the Michi's pre but it was about twice as much but so close to the MKII in terms of performance that it didn't make sense to me. And the MKII has more watts then the Michi's and it weighs half as much. So there you go.

Happy listening!

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The AliExpress 11/11 sale starts in 2 hours. A reminder they just added more coupons like the $100 off $500 or more purchase like an hour ago. Great time to get the app to max out savings. Going to stack with a cash back card as well and use coins if possible. If you have a Capitol one card, put stuff in your shopping cart, the login to Capitol One to the discount offers, then click through to complete the order and get all the discounts too.
If you have a tax certificate, you can order and then request a refund later if you send them your info. They now support US resellers for it.

Update:
Got the SMSL DL200 for $136.96 and Topping A30Pro for $169 minus another $10 with Paypal cashback card. Need them for two different projects, discounts are excellent today if you combine them for the larger coupons.

Last edited:

MCH

Major Contributor
Not sure if it is the best current price but the fosi V3 can be get for 57eur with the 32V supply in AliExpress. I used the code 11SALE8 to get the 7 eur off. There might be other valid codes. (Note that I am using the AliExpress App, in case it changes something)

Screenshot_2023-11-12-01-38-06-98_57e717c094f371a1dada6567a1123b99.jpg

Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I did a deep dive on the Aliexpress sale, also Woot has a couple of fun things:

Mitchell Acoustics TT2 Belt Drive Turntable $149

Pyle 1000W Bluetooth Vacuum Tube Amplifier Stereo Receiver $119

Knox Gear LP1 Powered Bookshelf Speaker with Bluetooth - 30Watt x 2 $49/pair free shipping

BALDR Portable Power Station, 120V Pure Sine Wave AC Outlet, Backup Lithium Battery Power Supply, 330W | 288Wh $129
Supports use while charging, seems like a good source to take to shows.

Aliexpress Specials (collect coupons to stack the big ones on top of these prices). Also stack any cash back credit card, and Capitol One has a login portal link to hit for an additional 3 percent off plus any you get from your card. If you have a tax certificate, they accept U.S. buyers for it, and you can email them the info and request a refund of taxes after the purchase.

Topping G5 $237

Topping DX5 $291

Topping A70 Pro $423

Topping A90D Discrete $511

Topping L30 II $115

Topping A30 Pro $193 (I got one of these at this price)

SMSL DL200 $170.99 (bought one of these also)

SMSL C200 Hi-Res Audio Decoder USB DAC Headphone Amp $150

SMSL M300SE $110 (I've had them and they will drive the HE5xx on the 4.4mm balanced side easily) Best balanced DAC at that price.

SMSL SU-1 DAC $58.39

Topping L70 $296

SMSL SU-9 PRO $423

TOPPING NX7 Portable NFCA Headphone Amplifier $141

TOPPING D70 PRO OCTO $511

Topping D10B balanced DAC $101

Topping DX3 Pro+ $159 Had a couple, great for 300+ohm headphones, not good for sensitive IEMs though).

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
$393 in cart is tempting ....
I've got one arriving tomorrow, going to do a comparison with the A90d discrete but not expecting a huge difference. Mainly for the next HE6SE with a -6db preamp reduction which puts a strain on most amps, even with a 5 volt DAC.

Reactions: GPJ

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
Linkplay's outlet store on Ebay is currently showing inventory of the WiiM Mini, WiiM Pro, and WiiM Pro Plus audio streamers

Quantities of the WiiM Pro and WiiM Pro Plus are limited.

Smitty2k1

Linkplay's outlet store on Ebay is currently showing inventory of the WiiM Mini, WiiM Pro, and WiiM Pro Plus audio streamers

Quantities of the WiiM Pro and WiiM Pro Plus are limited.
Thanks, been waiting on a Pro to upgrade my Mini for native LMS support. I resisted buying the Pro+.

jp4573

Black Friday at Elac

Laserjock

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Black Friday at Elac

Thanks, ordered a Unifi center from Crutchfield the other day. (They sent me notification about price reduction)

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
FYI Studio Economik in Canada is having a Genelec megasale this weekend. Right now 8331As are $1875 CAD (about $1368 USD) and the newsletter indicated that the 8010AWM, 8331APM, 8330APM, and 8030CPM would all get up to 45% off sometime during the weekend. The deals are allegedly only for those models not for any other colors. "WM" is white and "PM" is the standard grey.
Reposting for visibility.

Top Bottom