• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Pioneer Studio Monitors, $79.99 (so about half typical price of $130-170each) @woot.com
New but with reduced warranty(only 90days)
Likely a wharehouse was getting over-filled and so these are being sold essentially without any warranty except DOA.

Pioneer DJ VM-50​

Klipple test

FWIIW My JBL 305's which Erin compares the Pioneers to did NOT have any cabinet resources so that issue is not ubiquitous. Still with PEQ these Pioneers seem like a good option for $160 a pair/ $80 each.

Lednek

DT Demand D15 1699 off msrp 1100 + tax

I saw this earlier as well. Unfortunately it requires an affiliate link for pricing. There is a deal site I like that offers some pretty "slickdeals". If you go there and search "definitive technology" you'll be able to find the link for the $1100 price. It's a pretty tempting offer.

MoreWatts

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This was posted in another thread. A repost here is more visible.

“This is to announce the “LAST DANCE” sale for the much awarded and coveted Revel Salon2 loudspeaker!

We are producing ONE last build of this amazing loudspeaker and after that no more will ever be built.

There will be 39 pairs in mahogany and 31 pairs in piano black.

These Salon2 are being produced now and will arrive in our warehouse during a 3-month period beginning this June and ending in August.

We are “pre-selling” these now. Due to the very limited quantities, we are expecting to sell out 100% before they even hit the warehouse.

This is a legendary speaker that has been awarded “Best of the Best at any price” more years than not since it was introduced.

Salon2 are $24,090/pair normal MSRP price. We are offering these last 70 pairs for a “Last Dance” price of $15,000 pair!

FWIW, there are a few Voice2 speakers available too.

Authorized dealer: Harman (Revel, JBL Synthesis, Arcam), Perlisten, KEF, ATI, Trinnov, AudioControl, StormAudio, Marantz, JVC, Sony, Stewart, Panamorph
www.thescreeningroomav.com
[email protected]

MacCali

Major Contributor
I saw this earlier as well. Unfortunately it requires an affiliate link for pricing. There is a deal site I like that offers some pretty "slickdeals". If you go there and search "definitive technology" you'll be able to find the link for the $1100 price. It's a pretty tempting offer.
Does the link not work as is? With the discounted price

I’ve actually always wanted to buy the D11, but I got way too many speakers and I just bought 2200 in graphics cards. Plus the 109 pro I’m good right now.

MacCali

Major Contributor
This was posted in another thread. A repost here is more visible.

“This is to announce the “LAST DANCE” sale for the much awarded and coveted Revel Salon2 loudspeaker!

We are producing ONE last build of this amazing loudspeaker and after that no more will ever be built.

There will be 39 pairs in mahogany and 31 pairs in piano black.

These Salon2 are being produced now and will arrive in our warehouse during a 3-month period beginning this June and ending in August.

We are “pre-selling” these now. Due to the very limited quantities, we are expecting to sell out 100% before they even hit the warehouse.

This is a legendary speaker that has been awarded “Best of the Best at any price” more years than not since it was introduced.

Salon2 are $24,090/pair normal MSRP price. We are offering these last 70 pairs for a “Last Dance” price of $15,000 pair!

FWIW, there are a few Voice2 speakers available too.

Authorized dealer: Harman (Revel, JBL Synthesis, Arcam), Perlisten, KEF, ATI, Trinnov, AudioControl, StormAudio, Marantz, JVC, Sony, Stewart, Panamorph
www.thescreeningroomav.com
[email protected]
They have them in Vegas and another website, which I posted earlier but maybe sold by now, open box for 11k. Vegas is for instore purchase only

Lednek

Does the link not work as is? With the discounted price

I’ve actually always wanted to buy the D11, but I got way too many speakers and I just bought 2200 in graphics cards. Plus the 109 pro I’m good right now.
It shows full price for me. If I navigate there via the route I described, I get the sale price. I have too many speakers myself. I had a 30 yo 7.2 set up with bi-polar def-techs that sounded amazing. When I moved into a smaller place I could not place them far enough from the wall to sound good, and ended up replacing my entire set up with the Infinity reference line. They are going to have to do until I move out of my condo. It's a great price for someone in need of good towers.

Freeway

DT Demand D15 1699 off msrp 1100 + tax

Is this the same speaker(s) ?? $699

gorb

Forum Donor
Is this the same speaker(s) ?? $699

That's just a single. If you buy the left and right you'd be out $1399.

Adorama has a pair for $1099.

1680718764774.png

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Some new stuff I spotted:

Sennheiser IE 600 $459 used very good from Electronics Expo

Beyerdynamic DT990 250 ohm new $79.99
I haven't bought from this seller, but they do huge volume, and have a big quantity of them.

Sony WF-1000XM4 $116 used very good.
Sold by Amazon Warehouse and Fulfilled by Amazon.

ex audiophile

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
$126? Really good price..
I think so. It is an Amazon "Deal" which I'm not familiar with although it appears they have a fixed number to sell and about 65% have been sold as of this post. For those looking for a transport with a nice UI (including Spotify and Tidal connect) this appears to be the best option. I have Node 2i units that do the same but cost way more.

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

MacCali

Major Contributor
I think so. It is an Amazon "Deal" which I'm not familiar with although it appears they have a fixed number to sell and about 65% have been sold as of this post. For those looking for a transport with a nice UI (including Spotify and Tidal connect) this appears to be the best option. I have Node 2i units that do the same but cost way more.
Lightning Deals, only 15-30 minutes

MacCali

Major Contributor
Sennheiser Consumer Audio HDV 820
$1,590
Ships from and sold by ARF Tech

Monolith Liquid Platinum Headphone Amplifier
$401
Used Very Good
Ships from Amazon.com
Sold by Amazon Warehouse

LOXJIE A30
$127
Used acceptable
Ships from Amazon.com
Sold by Amazon Warehouse

Topping A30 Pro
$237
From Amazon
They had the LP HA for 399 new on the monoprice website

Possibly still available. I own one, it’s not bad. Guessing it’s a high current design, since it handles the HE6se v2 well.

But no tube sound at all really, very light touch

Top Bottom