• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

I still hate digital lies

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Here is there review on the EWA HB100 Mono's, a nice gentle one.

http://www.hifianswers.com/2017/02/ewa-elsdon-wonfor-audio-hb100-mono-power-amps-test-review/

And photo of the circuit board 1 channel only (MONO)

14939460_1722961364688604_8738510563974969012_o.jpg

tomelex

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
It's generally hard to argue against class A.

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Not for me, not when I look at the electronics used in the recording studio.

Yep the recording world needs a shake up, but if you consider the kit they have as part of the performance then I would like to recreate that performance and not on a "Orange P-Pad" what say you Bob Dylan as Bob or a squeaky squirrel ?? Listening to Bob now.

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
Are three any actual technical arguments in that article?

Would you like them and the Maths ???and my hidden secrets ??? and the circuit ???? China here we come . Not going to show all, I have had to many things nicked and copied, Lescon, TQ, Magnum, and a few US companies also and doing it now as I write, stealing a patent of mine. So sorry no chance It has taken me three degree, 50yrs + and money, and lots of dead bits, to get my knowledge and experience just to give it away. I been a mug to many times to start that game again.

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf
That being said, I will buy new amps this year, so I might be persuaded to go class A over hypex class D, but I need convincing rational argunents...:)

Just a few word, Low distortion, no RFI, no high frequency beat, a proper bass. Fast Linear PSU not a phase correct SMPSU with it delays and noise. And best of all blue smoke not a pix-elated smoke from digital lies.
Lets take a long road and look at one car, now can you tell me the name of the fly on the wind shield of the car 100 miles behind you. For you who care it was Geoff.

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Just a few word, Low distortion, no RFI, no high frequency beat, a proper bass. Fast Linear PSU not a phase correct SMPSU with it delays and noise. And best of all blue smoke not a pix-elated smoke from digital lies.
Lets take a long road and look at one car, now can you tell me the name of the fly on the wind shield of the car 100 miles behind you. For you who care it was Geoff.

Thanks!

OP
Colin James Wonfor

Colin James Wonfor

Technical Expert
The Wonf

To you other question that popped up and the vaporized in the clouds, I will be doing a block diagram description which may be OK.

Now for more stabby stabby blood sample at the hospital with the vampire nurse Max.

oivavoi

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
To you other question that popped up and the vaporized in the clouds, I will be doing a block diagram description which may be OK.

Now for more stabby stabby blood sample at the hospital with the vampire nurse Max.

Ok thanks :) Just deleted my question since you already answered it kind of. Block diagrams are always good though!

Don Hills

Addicted to Fun and Learning
That being said, I will buy new amps this year, so I might be persuaded to go class A over hypex class D, but I need convincing rational argunents...:)

Are you expecting a cold winter?

Top Bottom