• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Help! TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero tips fall off in ear.

Bacchusoo7

Hi Friends,

I have a pair of the TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero and tips keep coming off in my ears. It started with just the right one occasionally and now it happens on both, a lot. I can get them out, so it not like it requires a doctor's visit or something but it is certainly annoying and inconvenient. I don't have a lot of experience with IEM but I have been using them a fair amount lately. Am I doing something wrong here? Does anyone else have this problem? Any thoughts about a solution? Thank you.

markanini

Major Contributor
Submerge the tips in boiling water for one minute and leave them to dry for a few minutes. They will shrink back to their original size.

raif71

Major Contributor
Hi Friends,

I have a pair of the TRUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero and tips keep coming off in my ears. It started with just the right one occasionally and now it happens on both, a lot. I can get them out, so it not like it requires a doctor's visit or something but it is certainly annoying and inconvenient. I don't have a lot of experience with IEM but I have been using them a fair amount lately. Am I doing something wrong here? Does anyone else have this problem? Any thoughts about a solution? Thank you.
Hear's a tip, perhaps you need new tips ? :)

poopy

Hi Friends,

This is a common issue since the tips provided are crap. Buy some spinfit eartips. Problem solved.

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This is a common issue since the tips provided are crap. Buy some spinfit eartips. Problem solved.
CP100, I believe.

OP
B

Bacchusoo7

Wow! Thank you! I will check out the CP100s asap. I wouldn't have known where to begin otherwise. Much appreciated!

VMAT4

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Wow! Thank you! I will check out the CP100s asap. I wouldn't have known where to begin otherwise. Much appreciated!
I'm sorry, the right size is CP155.

poopy

I currently use some spinfit W1 size L if I'm not mistaken. You can buy spinfit products from Amazon

poopy

CP 155
1702108854375.png

MaxwellsEq

Major Contributor
I had the same problem (and so have other people as recorded in the Zero review thread). The Truthear medium tips were the best fit for me, so I bought Spinfit 155 medium tips, but they are too small, I should have bought the larger tips.

Top Bottom