• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Eversolo DMP-A6 into Bluesound Powernode

funkyphonics

Hi All,

I know what some will say here, but I value having Bluesound multi-room, as often my wife and I like to listen to the same music while we are doing jobs around the house.

Currently, we have a NAD C700 in the living area feeding bookshelf speakers with a subwoofer, and a record player (not impressed with the lack of volume on the inputs to the C700, always have to crank the volume). We have a Powernode Edge in outbuilding in the garden feeding some Focal floorstanders, and a Flex 2i small speaker upstairs.

I wanted to buy a DMP-A6 to replace the C700, and then buy another Powernode (does not matter which model, as long as it acts as a power amplifier and a link in the multi-room setup). I would then just set the Powernode being fed by the DMP-A6 to the Analog Input, and group as needed.

The questionI have is will the DMP-A6 bypass the Powernodes DAC if the line/aux in is connected?

Sorry if I'm committing some sin here by wanting to have this as a setup.

Top Bottom