• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Buckeye Amps 2ch Integrated Amplifier

samysound

Jeez, be realistic, Dirac isn’t happening for a one man shop like Buckeye. Not enough customer support in place to troubleshoot, etc. The fact that an integrated amp with display is coming is enough of a big deal. Don’t kick a gift horse in the mouth!
yeah I get it and acknowledged that (see post #41). Buckeye provides a high value and probably at low margin which I appreciate. No reason to be so rude in your post though...

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
yeah I get it and acknowledged that (see post #41). Buckeye provides a high value and probably at low margin which I appreciate. No reason to be so rude in your post though...
I wasn’t trying to be rude. Just giving a little ribbing to everyone in the thread who was being unrealistic!

DMill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
If it is what I hope it is, it will replace this… screw baby steps.
IMG_0022.jpeg

amper42

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Official announcement will be on October 1st @ 8pm EST on Youthman's Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/youthman/live)

Are we moving away from Buckeye reviews mostly on ASR? It seems like less reviews are being posted and the wait for review items to be posted is growing. I hope @amirm will have time to post the Buckeye Purifi 1ET7040SA review this month? I got spoiled by an ASR review every other day. Now it seems the empty distance between reviews is longer.

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Are we moving away from Buckeye reviews mostly on ASR? It seems like less reviews are being posted and the wait for review items to be posted is growing. I hope @amirm will have time to post the Buckeye Purifi 1ET7040SA review this month? I got spoiled by an ASR review every other day. Now it seems the empty distance between reviews is longer.
Not at all (on my end). I know Amir has been busy (and also I believe under the weather).
I do not plan to move away from having my products be scrutinized by ASR.

The podcast is a reveal (not a review) is all.

Wisehybred

Super hyped for this and hope it can be a solution for many like me on here! HP and LP filters, selectable gain maybe even configurable RCA outputs and HDMI in and out

Guddu

For those who asked/requested room correction, you may be in for a treat. Details to follow during the podcast.
Real treat would be if we get ASR measurements just before/after podcast
;):cool:

GXAlan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Not at all possible. Still only in prototype stage.
Even room correction the way the Classe Delta Pre does it would be great. They just have a few bands of PEQ to hit your major room nodes.

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Even room correction the way the Classe Delta Pre does it would be great. They just have a few bands of PEQ to hit your major room nodes.
We’d be shooting for something a little more sophisticated but also very well known/used ;)

OP
Buckeye Amps

Buckeye Amps

Major Contributor
Audio Company
Forum Donor
Here is a wish before the end product is even announced: please don't use a potentiometer, even a good one like Alps, even less if it is unbalanced. Ideally XLRs in, balanced buffer, resistor network attenuation, balanced pre-out to the power amp modules. Fingers crossed here.
Your wish is delivered (resistor network instead of a potentiometer)

droid2000

If this thing has built-in Dirac with DLBC and 4+ channels out, or channels for the mains and RCA/XLR outputs for powered subs but still all through dirac, I'm gonna keel over and die because there is no way wifey will let me have it.

DMill

Forum Donor
I will buy one If there is HDMI in. I watched most of the podcast and it does what I want. I don’t need another DAC. DIRAC would be nice and would add that in. @Buckeye Amps send me a PM and I’ll send you money well spent.

Top Bottom