• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
I’d be tempted to give the cat it’s own toilet roll holder next to its litter tray.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
unknown.png
OH, and I remember a article in Field and Stream which I subscribed to. I used it one time and it worked. I wound copper wire a round a stick and broke a dog of it's chomping habit. It causes a reaction that feels bad in their mouth. They stop chomping stuff if done enough. Great for duck hunting dogs.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Lemon or orange scented paper?

Motion activated alarm that barks like a dog? Fun when guests come to your house too.

Train the cat to do this on command, and only on command. Never give the command.

HammerSandwich

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Motion activated alarm that barks like a dog? Fun when guests come to your house too.
Way back, had a shelter dog which was very skittish about sudden noises. She got into the garbage one day when home alone, ate a pile of chicken bones, and caused a big vet bill. My girlfriend had a ton of Halloween decorations, including a doormat which screamed when someone stepped on it. "Hmmm, I bet if..." The dog touched the mat once and never went near the garbage again. I did feel bad about how long she hid in the closet afterward but not yes-more-vet-bills-please bad.

Top Bottom