• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

fpitas

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Timcognito

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
1670267490337.jpeg

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
A Welder who is worthy of the praise “Able to weld anything including the crack of Dawn!”
FYI I cleaned this up a touch for public consumption. The Original saying included a reference to welding a certain part of the human anatomy that appears to be cracked butt is not and is found on both genders (in case your mind was going there). :eek:

Holmz

Major Contributor
Dr. Strangelove has been relevant since WW2 and will always be until the sun stops shining. Best timeless movie ever! All Americans should have to watch it a few times to really understand it. As I am much more intelligent in the Defense world than most, it applies to today big time. If I told everyone on here how much money was being wasted to be ready for a fictional enemy that will never exist you would be shocked. Here is just a quick one. Some idiot at the Pentagon with General stars wanted to stand up a moon protection force to keep us from being attacked from the moon by either Russia or China. Plum crazy!

I do not avoid women mandrake…

and of course the pink panther is related…

TimF

Forum Donor
This is scary and funny. Confounding and confusing the real with the pretend, confusing theatrical narrative with the real, taking celebrity in one media into another, taking marketing to extremes.
Mahler-LP.png

Top Bottom