• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

Pegwill

Addicted to Fun and Learning
1670327018030.png

RayDunzl

Grand Contributor
Central Scrutinizer
US visa application.

Frank Zappa and the Ensemble Modern covered the non-immigrant entry form you would fill out on the plane (usually) to be ready to meet the Customs/Immigration clerks.

Last edited:

Ken Tajalli

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
This form has multiple purposes. Some people don’t understand national security strategy and tactics. Not a joke.
No denying that.
But can you imagine anyone to answer these questions truthfully if he/she was guilty?
Have you ever participated in genocide? who would put yes?
The questions and answers are redundant.
If you say yes, you get refused, if you say no, and found to be lying, you get refused.

Last edited:

Holmz

Major Contributor
There is less of a negativity towards police in Australia than in the US
Sure there are people that don’t like them, and there are likely some bad ones,

But these good ones tend to make themselves hard to dislike… (Could be in NZ.)

9B3DFAB2-966A-48E3-A77A-DA85031D2C15.jpeg

Martin

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I came across this trailer on YouTube yesterday. At first I couldn't tell if it was real or not. I believe it is real and may well be the best movie ever made:

Martin

Spkrdctr

Major Contributor
I came across this trailer on YouTube yesterday. At first I couldn't tell if it was real or not. I believe it is real and may well be the best movie ever made:

Martin
That movie was made by a comical sicko that I can relate too! I will have to watch it when it hits Netflix or Prime. After all, I liked all of the Tremors movies with our main man Bert Gummer! :) Always prepared!

Plcamp

Nice welding job here…

E03E1F57-92CB-4E0B-A3FE-8708FB99792D.jpeg

Neddy

That movie was made by a comical sicko that I can relate too! I will have to watch it when it hits Netflix or Prime. After all, I liked all of the Tremors movies with our main man Bert Gummer! :) Always prepared!
I'll look for it too.....but won't watch in front of my cats. (The promo already caught their attention.)
Don't want to give them any (more) ideas.
Esp not around the ex-feral - he spent two years fighting off eagles, coyotes and foxes other cats and racoons before I took him in, so Knows From Monsters.
:eek:

Top Bottom