• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

A Call For Humor!

jkasch

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
IMG_20221202_212316_123.jpg

Suffolkhifinut

Major Contributor
Jim goes out for a walk sees his Audiophile mate Harry coming towards him in agony.
Walks up to him and asks “ Harry what’s wrong”
“ Jim just inserted a tampon in my A***.”
“ For God’s sake why?”
“ Watching an advert on TV last night and it said if you wear one of these you’ll be able to swim and ride a bike and I’ve never been able to do either!”

Last edited:

Neddy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Gerber 200 (USA). This one fits on your key-chain, stays sharp. Hasn't been made in 20 years so set your eBay search for it. Goes for $15-25. Take it off your keys before going on a plane.
View attachment 247560
:oops: I bought a dozen of those in various sizes many years ago.
The greatest lil knives ever, but only have 2 or 3 remaining - they are so small and lightweight they vanish easily.
I used to work at a large bureaucracy, in a 30's 'nazi-deco' (my girlfriend coined that term) style building with beautiful handcrafted wood and brass doors - and locks - where they required you to physically sign up (on paper!) for access and a key (on a huge fob) to each conference room for meetings. (Ok, the building was open to the public).
I enjoyed using these knives to pick those old locks so I could have meetings on-the-fly without jumping through hoops with some drone in an office 7 floors up!. The knives were so small I could just 'lean up' against the door, looking around casually while I slid the latch open.
The 'bosses' never caught on, nor to the fact that, when I did sign out a room, I always 'signed' as one of the constitution signers, or Abraham Lincoln.
Wonder why I never won any great promotions there....
Still use two of the surviving knives on a near daily basis!!

Peterinvan

Actually his avatar is Strangelove......:)

But you probably knew that.
It worries me that Dr Strangelove is still very relevant these days

crazycloud

Gerber 200 (USA). This one fits on your key-chain, stays sharp. Hasn't been made in 20 years so set your eBay search for it. Goes for $15-25. Take it off your keys before going on a plane.
View attachment 247560
I had a similar Walther Micro PPQ one on my keychain for many years, a gift from a friend. Then one day I went to court and it was seen by the guards who made me take it off and put it on the sharps box. I explained it was expensive (it's not) and a cherished gift, but they wouldn't let me give it to my sister who was waiting outside, nor let me go back out with it. Basically, in the box now or I call over the Police Officer standing a few metres away.
I replaced it with a new one and didn't tell my friend.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I had a similar Walther Micro PPQ one on my keychain for many years, a gift from a friend. Then one day I went to court and it was seen by the guards who made me take it off and put it on the sharps box. I explained it was expensive (it's not) and a cherished gift, but they wouldn't let me give it to my sister who was waiting outside, nor let me go back out with it. Basically, in the box now or I call over the Police Officer standing a few metres away.
I replaced it with a new one and didn't tell my friend.
That's bogus. Here in the wild west of Canada open carry is the law. If you have the guts to carry a sword fly at it....lol. I see doods carrying bowies, nordic fishing knives, axes, folders etc.

Top Bottom