• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

100% Free way to lift center speaker from table

OP
PolkFan

PolkFan

Forum Donor
I've done the bottlecap trick before and it does improve things lol but i wanted to do something more "fancy" cause i live with my wife now

OP
PolkFan

PolkFan

Forum Donor
Champagne corks?

That would work better actually lol the corks will probably absorb some of the vibrations alone

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
I've done the bottlecap trick before and it does improve things lol but i wanted to do something more "fancy" cause i live with my wife now

Don't start spoiling her bro.
Once you let Pandora out of that box, you can never get her back in.
Tell her she can do what she wants to the rest of the house but the music room is your man-cave to do with as you please.
Stand up and put your foot down. ;)

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
work well between your gear and the shelf they sit, too.
Dang 0.66 cents each? Maybe buy 1k of them, rebrand and advertise in the "believer" media with some syrupy prose at $499 a pair. Maybe the next audiophool rage?

izeek

Dang 0.66 cents each? Maybe buy 1k of them, rebrand and advertise in the "believer" media with some syrupy prose at $499 a pair. Maybe the next audiophool rage?
rofl. rilly doh!
wait, wait. "believer"?

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Top Bottom