• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

7.1.4 setup, Genelec vs KEF

this is me

How far apart are your Blades, it seems they are over 10 feet apart?
R6M for surround would work great!
The blades are 10ft apart from driver to driver.
I actually pull them more forward to create a 10ft equilateral triangle from listening position. How much of that actually matter, I don’t know but I like to follow the text books.

I have to think and work out the logic with the surrounds. Reference 1M would be nice especially I can customize the color to match the system. But for that price and purpose though, a R7M would be better and I don’t have to deal with the stand. I think I just talked myself into 2 pairs of R7M for surrounds.

Ciobi69

The blades are 10ft apart from driver to driver.
I actually pull them more forward to create a 10ft equilateral triangle from listening position. How much of that actually matter, I don’t know but I like to follow the text books.

I have to think and work out the logic with the surrounds. Reference 1M would be nice especially I can customize the color to match the system. But for that price and purpose though, a R7M would be better and I don’t have to deal with the stand. I think I just talked myself into 2 pairs of R7M for surrounds.
They are fine but excessive imho r1m are actually very good and dont compress at 102db

Top Bottom