Search results for query: TPA3255

1. R

DIY Aiyma TPA3255 8 Channel

...amplifiers on ebay and that kind of worked till two catastrophically failed in smoke and a bit of flames. In the end I settled on the Aiyma tpa3255 (but the 8 channel version) after hearing such glowing reviews from ASR members on their A07. I also used a new Meanwell LRS-600N2-36 which is a...
  2. Dusty

TPA 3255 450kHz output freq.

Hello, I'v bought on Aliexpress BRZHiFi X30Y amplifier with TPA3255 inside. It works well but it heats quite much with or without input signal and with or without output load. After a couple of minutes looks through went holes termo cam shows over 60-70*C even on heatsink. It is not expected...
  3. M

"Small form factor" modular multichannel TPA3255 amp build

...until i find a technical road block that i cannot solve. The objectives of the project are the following: 1. As small as possible, low cost TPA3255 multichannel amplifier. 2. Modular: it will consist on small stereo boards that can be stacked in pairs, as as many as needed. (I will probably...
  4. N

building a TPA3255 260-2-29A, and need some guidance

...quality realm of a Buckeye amplifier, while being lower cost. I plan to have a four channel amplifier. Location: USA amplifier: 3e-audio-tpa3255 (have to wait roughly a month to get it from France) times two Speakers: custom built 4ohm load times four Power unit...
  5. Guddu

Aiyima’s TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier, coming soon

Dear FMs, I heard from Aiyima that their TPA3255 PFFB based amplifier is coming soon. I will keep on posting more news and information in this thread on this topic.
  6. S

New Aiyima TPA3255 or TPA3116?

...it had more features like a remote. A friend of mine told me that Aiyima was going to release a new amp in the near future and possibly a new TPA3255 or TPA3116. Has anyone heard anything regarding this? Any idea if the features? Which would be the preferred version for best sound? Thanks for...
  7. B

This new(?) TPA3255 chip amp may be the new "bang for the buck" champion or....

...gamble. Not happy about the BT inclusion, but the GUI-controlled DSP feature is amazing for the $$ if it works reliably. Since all non-PFFB TPA3255 designs seem to have the same load impedance dependency with regard to FR at five-digit frequencies -- and if the BT circuit doesn't introduce...
  8. L

Fosi BT30D Pro - dual TPA3255 - how much power?

As I understand it, the BT30D Pro uses two TPA3255 chips, one in stereo for the speakers and one in mono (bridged?) for the subwoofer. Is this accurate? That being said, I'm curious - theoretically - how much power this thing would be capable of, assuming of course it had an adequate power...
  9. Guddu

Fosi v3 Mono | TPA3255 PFFB | Balanced | [First Look from Fosi FB]

Looking amazing already!!!!! https://www.facebook.com/groups/fosiaudiocommunity/permalink/837437854810250/?mibextid=W9rl1R @Fosi Audio
  10. Zek

New AIYIMA TPA3255 amp

AIYIMA introduced a new amplifier with a TPA3255 chip and two VU meters. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005921346880.html
  11. D

Mod input sensitivity TPA3255

...24V battery some time ago, a DSP ADAU1701 and two TPA3118 and it sounded quite good and loud. I wanted to increase its power and I bought two TPA3255 and a 36V converter but the problem is that it has not increased as much power as it should and investigating I have discovered which is...
  12. amirm

3e Audio TPA3255 Amplifier Kit 480-1-29A Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the 3e Audio 480-1-29A, TPA3255 based class D amplifier module. It was sent to me by the company in a reference design for ease of testing: The module is the PCB to the right and costs US 89.99 from company Aliexpress store. This is the mono...
  13. amirm

3e audio TPA3255 260-2-29A Amplifier Review

This is a review and detailed measurements of the 3e audio 260-2-29A TPA3255 chip based stereo amplifier. It was sent to me by the company as a complete unit even though they only sell the amplifier modules. As you see, it is a generic box which is something you can easily build yourself. I...
  14. Douk Audio

Another TPA3255 Amplifier is Coming? Douk Audio A100 Mono/Stereo Amplifier!

Hello all members! I’m excited to share another new product designed by Douk Audio with you here, the A100 TPA3255 digital amplifier, which will be released in May or June. The A100 supports mono/stereo and sub/flat mode switching, and comes equipped with a super bass knob. It can perfectly...
  15. Guddu

O-Noorus D1 - TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier - Front Display, Tone Control (with bypass) and Remote

Dear FMs, O-Noorus are working towards finishing their TPA3255 PFFB Stereo Amplifier "D1", I am sharing here some early information got so far and would add up more as and when I get any. Input:RCA Output: - PRE OUT(Sync with volume) - Subwoofer(Sync with volume) - Speaker Output -...
  16. J

Which TPA3255 amps have DC protection?

Once upon a time I got a speaker fried and remains a trauma.
  17. M

TPA3255 4-channel module review - $12.50 per channel but is it any good?

We see a lot of 2-channel TPA3255 based modules, but 4 channel ones are rarer. I bought this one off AliExpress for $50 including shipping - that's $12.50 per channel! Build quality is OK but not great. The power and speaker I/O is all screw terminals, where better modules use spades. The...
  18. C

TPA3255 integrated amp

...desk, and I haven't found it yet. It has to be affordable, well less than $200 and not too large. The chip of choice seems to be the reliable TPA3255, but it needs to have a very important capability: input selector. I don't care for treble, bass or balance control, as never used them and...
  19. Guddu

Fosi ZA3 TPA3255 Mono/Stereo Switchable Amplifier, and vs Aiyima A07 Max

...other threads related to these two products: Fosi ZA3: https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/aiyima-a07-max-aiyimas-new-tpa3255-amplifier-with-mono-stereo-output.48226/ Aiyima A07 Max...
  20. Guddu

O-NOORUS D3 - TPA3255 Amp with ES9023P DAC, NJW1194 Vol Control with remote

Another TPA3255 amplifier with decent looking DAC, subwoofer out, digital display and remote control for 150$ to US! This might just be landed on Audiophonics, or may be old, Anyone using this one?
Top Bottom