• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

sistoz

Hello everybody! The new Tempotec Sonata BHD is on sale here:
https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256806190639586.html
If anyone is from Russia, here too:
https://www.ozon.ru/product/tempote...vnya-usileniya-4-4mm-3-5mm-dsd256-1280014020/
A few more specifications I managed to get from the manufacturer:
Sonata BHD 3.5mm output power (32Ω load)at the high gain is 65mW+65mW, middle gain is 45mW+45mW, low gain is 20mW+20mW
Sonata BHD 4.4mm output power (32Ω load)at the high gain is 160mW+160mW, middle gain is 125mW+125mW, low gain is 90mW+90mW
Sonata BHD 4.4mm output power (300Ω load)at the high gain is 53mW+53mW

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Today is the last day to buy a number of Kef speakers at a discount.

Prices in USD below:

1704057784544.png

1704057901763.png

All of these, except the LSX II, were reviewed by Amir or Erin.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Last edited:

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Been doing my usual buying, here's some of the standout deals on stuff this week. I'll start posting more speaker amplifiers since we're expanding to those and they'll be on the watch lists as well as the headphone stuff.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (1st Gen) USB Recording Audio Interface
Used very good $59 - Just bought one and they have 2 left in stock.

Neat Bumblebee II - Professional Cardioid Directional USB Condenser Microphone
New $19.99 I have a couple of these and they sound great, really professional.

S.M.S.L SH-9 Headphone Amplifier - Pair with a 5 volt DAC like the SMSL DL200 and your all set.
New $202

Topping D70 Pro OCTO DAC $450 Used - Good

Topping A70Pro
Used like new $350

SMSL C200 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
Used very good - $131

Topping PA7 Power Amplifier
Used - Good $300

Topping EX5
Used like new $269

LOXJIE A30
Used very good $132

Sennheiser Consumer Audio Momentum 4
Used very good $208

Sennheiser Momentum 4 Copper $249 brand new

Monolith Liquid Gold Balanced Headphone Amplifier & DAC
Used - Very Good $419

SMSL AO200MKII Digital Power Amplifier
Used like new $175

Apos has a lot of new inventory, so the link here for the 3 pages of recertified stuff

Vhond

Don't know if this has been posted yet...
View attachment 337688
Revel Ultima Salon2, $7,500/pc ($12,099)
interesting

Power Pop 23

Forum Donor
Electronics Expo is currently selling the ELAC UB5 bookshelf loudspeaker for $199.99 a PAIR and the ELAC UF5 floor-standing loudspeaker for $199.99 EACH. Fulfillment is by Amazon

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Everything else is used, but these first couple are new.

I just got them and for surge protectors it's my favorite purchase this month. 1 foot long and UL listed. I don't have to give up spots on my battery backup when using a power brick that hogs 3 spaces.
DEWENWILS 10 Pack Short Extension Cord New $18.99

The price on the six packs really brings the price down. Just got them for the connectors, which under heavy use still fit smoothly. Some cheap ones unscrewed on me, these are more confidence inspiring. Compared to a single pair the price is easy to live with.
6 Units - 1 Foot - Canare L-4E6S, Star Quad Balanced Male To Female Microphone Cables New $61.95

Got one of these this week when they went on a small sale to replace an older switching UPS that didn't have network cable protection or USB output.
CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/600W $164 new

Hard Shell Storage Case Travel Box for Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic Headphones $6.24 and free shipping if you buy $10+ I get these all the time and they will fit the HD600/650/6xx and also the DT770/880/990 fits in them too. It's a really nice hard case, but I'd order at least two so they ship stacked and don't get crushed (they arrive unzipped, so two really protects them best).

(P)Leather EVA Digital Storage Bag $1.99 and free shipping using the phone app, the web based price is much higher. These are really nice cases. I bought 4 different ones to compare and they're much nicer than the other $1.99 ones, lining is really soft. It's more of a smooth foam outside, no leather is used on these.

Bought both this week and they work great together. The mic needs phantom power in instrument mode, pretty easy setup.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (1st Gen) USB Recording Audio Interface $59.99 used

CAD Audio GXL1800 Large Format Side Address Condenser Microphone $19.98 New

SMSL C200 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier $131

SMSL AO200MKII Digital Power Amplifier $175

Topping DM7 8 CH USB DAC $400

Topping A90 Discrete NFCA Headphone Amplifier $449

Topping PA7 Power Amplifier $300

Topping A70Pro Fully Balanced Headphone Amplifier $449

Topping MX3s $128

Topping E30 II DAC $99

Topping D70 Pro OCTO DAC $450

CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD-R Intelligent LCD UPS w/ AVR $119 factory reconditioned (new battery)

Last edited:

hvbias

Addicted to Fun and Learning

I recognize those photos, assuming that wasn't a scam where the seller is reusing the photos, it's been on and off for sale for many years. If Sennheiser were still able to repair the stators I'd seriously consider buying the headphones without the amp; preferably from the Jan Meier batch as they were the last to be made. They are the best headphones I have ever heard.

Svperstar

I recognize those photos, assuming that wasn't a scam where the seller is reusing the photos, it's been on and off for sale for many years. If Sennheiser were still able to repair the stators I'd seriously consider buying the headphones without the amp; preferably from the Jan Meier batch as they were the last to be made. They are the best headphones I have ever heard.

If the price was more reasonable like $5,000 I would bid. I was talking to someone on Head-fi and he put in a bid on an Orpheus 5 years ago and actually won, he said he couldn't believe it when it showed up at his house in working condition.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Everything else is used, but these first couple are new.

I just got them and for surge protectors it's my favorite purchase this month. 1 foot long and UL listed. I don't have to give up spots on my battery backup when using a power brick that hogs 3 spaces.
DEWENWILS 10 Pack Short Extension Cord New $18.99

The price on the six packs really brings the price down. Just got them for the connectors, which under heavy use still fit smoothly. Some cheap ones unscrewed on me, these are more confidence inspiring. Compared to a single pair the price is easy to live with.
6 Units - 1 Foot - Canare L-4E6S, Star Quad Balanced Male To Female Microphone Cables New $61.95

Got one of these this week when they went on a small sale to replace an older switching UPS that didn't have network cable protection or USB output.
CyberPower CP1000PFCLCD PFC Sinewave UPS System, 1000VA/600W $164 new

Hard Shell Storage Case Travel Box for Sennheiser or Beyerdynamic Headphones $6.24 and free shipping if you buy $10+ I get these all the time and they will fit the HD600/650/6xx and also the DT770/880/990 fits in them too. It's a really nice hard case, but I'd order at least two so they ship stacked and don't get crushed (they arrive unzipped, so two really protects them best).

(P)Leather EVA Digital Storage Bag $1.99 and free shipping using the phone app, the web based price is much higher. These are really nice cases. I bought 4 different ones to compare and they're much nicer than the other $1.99 ones, lining is really soft. It's more of a smooth foam outside, no leather is used on these.

Bought both this week and they work great together. The mic needs phantom power in instrument mode, pretty easy setup.

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 (1st Gen) USB Recording Audio Interface $59.99 used

CAD Audio GXL1800 Large Format Side Address Condenser Microphone $19.98 New

SMSL C200 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier $131

Topping DM7 8 CH USB DAC $400

Topping A90 Discrete NFCA Headphone Amplifier $449

Topping PA7 Power Amplifier $300

Topping A70Pro Fully Balanced Headphone Amplifier $449

Topping MX3s $128

Topping E30 II DAC $99

Topping D70 Pro OCTO DAC $450

CyberPower CP1500AVRLCD-R Intelligent LCD UPS w/ AVR $119 factory reconditioned (new battery)
Hi, I'm just curious, how come you buy so much of this stuff? What do you do with it?

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi, I'm just curious, how come you buy so much of this stuff? What do you do with it?
Hey,
I have a business and sell $6k a month in audio equipment. I have a blog but the thought of doing reviews is overwhelming as my Google Photos has over 13,000 pictures of audio items I've sold over the years. Maybe if I did it by brand it would be possible, but otherwise too much time. The neat thing is being able to try new stuff as it comes up, and be unbiased since I'm not beholden to any one brand (my permanent daily driver is an SMSL DL200 with a Topping A30 Pro). Got a bunch of IEM multikits yesterday, the ones with the boom microphone are really cool for gamers. The TRN stuff on Aliexpress are good so far, just have to be careful to get the right one. The translated descriptions are spotty at best.

Couple of new ones while I'm here:

Topping DX5 $202

Topping D10s $65

Topping D70 Pro Octo $450

MCH

Major Contributor
Hey,
I have a business and sell $6k a month in audio equipment. I have a blog but the thought of doing reviews is overwhelming as my Google Photos has over 13,000 pictures of audio items I've sold over the years. Maybe if I did it by brand it would be possible, but otherwise too much time. The neat thing is being able to try new stuff as it comes up, and be unbiased since I'm not beholden to any one brand (my permanent daily driver is an SMSL DL200 with a Topping A30 Pro). Got a bunch of IEM multikits yesterday, the ones with the boom microphone are really cool for gamers. The TRN stuff on Aliexpress are good so far, just have to be careful to get the right one. The translated descriptions are spotty at best.

Couple of new ones while I'm here:

Topping DX5 $202

Topping D10s $65

Topping D70 Pro Octo $450

I need to say that I find it great that running a business on this, you still invest the time posting deals regularly here, and without even trying to ever promote your business. Kudos!

Top Bottom