• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

For my Canadian friends, I would suggest going directly into Visions Electronics, talk to store manager, and ask for their best price on Denon 3800H.

That's all I'll give you, the rest is up to your negotiation skill, but don't be surprised if you get a waaay better price then posted.

Last edited:
Great price for the Qudelix 5K Amp/EQ dongle. $89 USD.

Free Shipping on orders over $99 USD use code: FREESHIP2023
Is there a ranking similar to speakers for portable dance/dongles with EQ.

I am looking to integrate EQ when I am away from my desktop. I realize this particular unit has EQ, but what are the other options>?

Great price for the Qudelix 5K Amp/EQ dongle. $89 USD.

Free Shipping on orders over $99 USD use code: FREESHIP2023
Actually you can get free standard shipping in the U.S. on any order, and free expedited shipping on orders over $99 with FREESHIP2023.
International orders get free standard shipping on orders of at least $50, limited to 5 items, with code FREESHIPINTL.

I am looking to integrate EQ when I am away from my desktop. I realize this particular unit has EQ, but what are the other options>?

I got in on this deal before it went out of stock. Laughable price.

$25 Zero or Zero 2 and $59 HiFiMAN Planar ....... lolololol
Mine just showed up today. Clearly a previously delivered unit/box but I can't find a flaw anywhere. First planar headphones, pretty neat. Don't like that the cable goes to both ears though, I keep catching it on things.

Reactions: GPJ

AFAIK this is #1. The only other comparable device I know of is FiiO BTR7 but AFAIK its PEQ implementation has some limitations and the firmware (and its PEQ part in particular) is somewhat buggy. And that's pretty much it as far as other options go! :D

Mine just showed up today. Clearly a previously delivered unit/box but I can't find a flaw anywhere. First planar headphones, pretty neat. Don't like that the cable goes to both ears though, I keep catching it on things.

Mine also arrived today. Nothing to indicate they are anything but brand new. I have the opposite problem with one wire to one ear. When it snags it drags one side down. Dual entry is my far preferred wiring.

Holiday deal post if you're looking for stuff. I mixed it up a little with some speaker amplifiers too and the places I look for bargains so you can DIY some searches.

xDuoo MP-01 Tube Headphone Amplifier $65

Topping PA3S amplifier used $75

Monoprice 25 Watt Stereo Hybrid Tube Amplifier $99

Topping PA7 amplifier $300 used

SMSL DL200 new $170
I use one with a Sabaj A20h since it's a 5 volt DAC, well worth having one.

Topping MX3s Amplifier $140 used via Hificollege (1 year warranty)

Topping L50 amplifier $120 used (silver, $8 shipping)

Topping G5 Portable amp/DAC $240 used

SMSL DO200 MKII MQA DAC $269 used

SMSL HO200 Amplifier $249 used

SMSL C200 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier $131 used

Topping Pre90 Preamplifier $450 used, silver

Topping E70 Velvet AK4499EX DAC $323 used

S.M.S.L Sanskrit 10th MKII DAC $59 used

Moondrop Blessing 3 used $252

Amazon Overstock has some good Home Audio category deals. A lot of cables, adapters, etc. at half off.

Apos Certified has some good deals too, too much to list individually

Walmart even has a Flash Deals site worth checking sometimes

Sennheiser Outlet has factory refurbished at big discounts, also 10 percent off if you sign up for the newsletter. Factory warranty on it all.

Audio Technica has an outlet as well

Crutchfield Outlet sells open box items they have at

Adorama: This is their email discount search link, sorted by largest discount for headphones

Woot.com has an electronics category worth checking

Soundblaster Refurbished has good stuff in stock at times like the G6 and sound bars

Offerup has good things sometimes, it's like Craigslist or Facebook Marketplace

Best Buy Outlet has some great deals, a store locator will find the nearest outlet

US Audio Mart is worth checking out also

Picclick is an eBay search tool with many powerful features for finding information not displayed normally on the eBay site itself.

CamelCamelCamel This is a price tracker for Amazon. One thing it's also handy for is historically tracking sale prices, so you can get an idea when an Amazon sale is going to end or start on a specific item.

Last edited:
AFAIK this is #1. The only other comparable device I know of is FiiO BTR7 but AFAIK its PEQ implementation has some limitations and the firmware (and its PEQ part in particular) is somewhat buggy. And that's pretty much it as far as other options go! :D
The BTR7 has battery issues over time.

Amazon USA is currently selling the Polk Audio ES60 floor-standing loudspeaker in vinyl walnut for $359 each with a delivery window of January 24 to February 7, 2024

Powkey 200Watt Portable Power Bank with AC Outlet, 42,000mAh 110V Pure Sine Wave AC New $99 with coupon

APC UPS 1350VA Sine Wave UPS Battery Backup and Surge Protector $100 used ($57 + $43 shipping)

APC UPS 1000VA Sine Wave UPS $119 refurbished (new battery)

Topping PA3S Power Amplifier $75 used w warranty

Topping E30 II DAC $99 used

SMSL C200 USB DAC Headphone Amplifier $131 used

Topping PRE90 preamplifier $450 used

Monolith Liquid Gold Balanced Headphone Amplifier & DAC $430 used

Amazon overstock has 6ft 3 packs of UL listed power cords $10.38

BASN Bmaster in Ear Monitor (Pink- used like new) $47

Beyerdynamic T5 High-end Tesla Headphones (3rd Generation) Like new $499

Beyerdynamic DT 880 Premium 250 ohm black limited $145

Don't know if this has been posted yet...
1000023612.jpg

Revel Ultima Salon2, $7,500/pc ($12,099)

Last edited:
Don't know if this has been posted yet...

Revel Ultima Salon2, $7500/pc ($12,099)
Didn't Revel just discontinue the Salon 2? Time to grab a pair...

Also, the whole F-series seems to be on sale as well, decent prices like $13,200 for a pair of F328BE's.

Just saw these on slickdeals.net

Refurbished Technics SL-1500C-K (black) $849
https://hifiheaven.net/product/te...ck-refurb/

Refurbished Technics SL-1500C (silver) $899
https://hifiheaven.net/product/technics-sl-1500c-premium-class-direct-drive-turntable-with-ortofon-2m-red-cartridge-silver-refurb/ [hifiheaven.net]

Refurbished Technics SL-1210GR (black) $1,199.99
https://hifiheaven.net/product/te...ck-refurb/

Refurbished Technics SL-1200GR (silver) $1,199.99
https://hifiheaven.net/product/technics-sl-1200gr-grand-class-direct-drive-turntable-system-silver-refurb/ [hifiheaven.net]

Refurbished Dual CS 618Q Black $999
https://hifiheaven.net/product/du...yl-refurb/

Refurbished Dual CS 618Q Gloss Black $999
https://hifiheaven.net/product/du...ck-refurb/
Who the hell built that website? None of the search functions work.

Back
Top Bottom