• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Master "deals" (massdrop, ebay, Amazon, etc.) Thread on Audio Product Sales

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Passive Tower:
Monolith by Monoprice THX-460T THX Ultra Certified
Was US$850/ea, now on sale for US$700/ea (18% drop) on monoprice.com.

Clipboard01.png

MZKM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor
Can’t find it, but do you know if purchased from Harman is return shipping free or payed by customer?
Hmmm,
it used to state free returns & that was a big draw on the Harman and JBL websites. I have purchase many times and returned very little but the two times I did make returns it was free.
I don't think that has changed but maybe best to call/chat and confirm

Lattiboy

Absurdly low prices on Cambridge Audio AV units-- (80% off!)

https://www.audio-connexion.com/CAM751RB-87245.html

I think I got the best deal of Black Friday just now. Rega Planar 1 AND an Epsilon Omega RIAA BT for $525 with no tax and free shipping! I’m in the US btw, don’t know about Canadian pricing.

I got both because I’m really on the fence about getting into vinyl again and at these prices I can try both and probably make a few $$$ flipping!

707F38B7-09E5-46E7-A30C-8DC901EEE76E.jpeg

maxxevv

Major Contributor
I tried to order it for a shipping to France, but shipping costed 200$ so I cancelled...

The problem with shipping into Europe would be the taxes. It would add like 20% of the costs ?

As for shipping, I usually use a postal forwarding service for large items I order from the US. There are probably such forwarding services for Europe too. Maybe you can explore that option?

Its quite a bit cheaper than using the typical courier based services that the websites use. A pair of 306P mkII's last year cost me about US$53/- whereas Adorama would have charged me US$180/- if it shipped direct.

ROOSKIE

Major Contributor

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
For United Kingdom, United States, Australia, Canada, and other countries.

Apple is offering up to a 5-month free trial of Apple Music to new users of the streaming service.

To access the promotion, download the Shazam app on your iPhone or iPad, then identify a song that's playing in your environment by tapping the big Shazam icon in the app. After recognizing the song, you should see the option to play the track in Apple Music.

Tap the option and you should see the five-month free trial offer of Apple Music appear. Some users have also had success activating the promotion by opening Shazam's options screen and tapping the Apple Music banner.

According to Shazam's App Store page, the offer runs through January 17, 2021.

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Plex Pass
Black Friday Deal to get Lifetime for US$70

Plex Pass costs $4.99 monthly or $39.99 annually, and the lifetime pass usually costs $120. But the lifetime subscription is being discounted to $90 for Black Friday with promo code SURVIVETHESEASON, and there's an easy way to bring that price down even further. Just change the country to Brazil in the payment window, and the price goes down to BRL374, or the equivalent of $70. The promo code is valid until 11:59pm PT on November 27, so make sure you act fast to unlock the savings.

In Canada, the deal turns out to be CDN$91...down from CDN$160 (or 43% savings).

Ahh...deal is expired already. Maybe it will come back on Cyber Monday?

Reactions: PSO

manoy385

For Canadians, MusicCityCanada has 15% off on all regular price items by using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at check out. I was able to apply it on a pair of Genelec 8030Cs and they only charge 5% tax with free shipping for people who live outside of Ontario. I paid a total of $557CAD before taxes per speaker which is equivalent to $429USD ($700USD MSRP).

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
For Canadians, MusicCityCanada has 15% off on all regular price items by using coupon code BLACKFRIDAY at check out. I was able to apply it on a pair of Genelec 8030Cs and they only charge 5% tax with free shipping for people who live outside of Ontario. I paid a total of $557CAD before taxes per speaker which is equivalent to $429USD ($700USD MSRP).
Thanks for the deal. That's incredible discount on Genelec's. HOT HOT HOT!
giphy.gif

sweetchaos

Major Contributor
The Curator
Bookshelf Speakers (for Canadian buyers):
Kef LS50 Wireless II (active)
Retail price is 3500cad (equivalent to 2500usd).
Already on sale for 2600cad (equivalent to 1972usd) at visions.ca.

Kef LS50 Meta (passive)
Retail price is 2000cad (equivalent to 1499usd).
Already on sale for 1700cad (equivalent to 1289usd) at visions.ca.

These deals are here faster than I expected.
For anyone in the US, you might see similar price drops.

Regarding the new Kefs...
Same deals I reported back on Oct 16th...is what we're seeing during Black Friday discounts here in Canada.

Top Bottom