• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What is the BEST amp below $200? and $150

Gphoton

3e audio amp when in stock would be an option, but it has been sold out.
So I'm happy with an Aiyima A07 TPA3255 amp $69 on sale with upgraded LM4562 Op Amps $17 and a Meanwell 48vdc 7.3amp supply, $28. (I feed it with Topping E30 $129.) Plus a power cord and some wire and a power connector and a wood box for the power supply.

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
3e audio amp when in stock would be an option, but it has been sold out.
So I'm happy with an Aiyima A07 TPA3255 amp $69 on sale with upgraded LM4562 Op Amps $17 and a Meanwell 48vdc 7.3amp supply, $28. (I feed it with Topping E30 $129.) Plus a power cord and some wire and a power connector and a wood box for the power supply.
Now, we can provide the service change the NE5532 to LM4562.
Anyone need this service, please let me know.

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
Sorry but where do i order aiyama products along with updated caps and op amps? Is there a website
I am sorry, currently we can only replace the op chip. If you need this service, you only tell me, i will help you do that. But we only can replace the op chip in China, so we will ship it from China.

cyberzigot

I am sorry, currently we can only replace the op chip. If you need this service, you only tell me, i will help you do that. But we only can replace the op chip in China, so we will ship it from China.

Can you tell me how we can place an order with the option to upgrade the opamp ?

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
Can you tell me how we can place an order with the option to upgrade the opamp ?
Now we only can ship it from China, you can order it on www.aiyima.com. Before you order it, please give me a message.

ck42

Forum Donor
Current choice has been an Ncore NC122MP but was hoping I could find something a little bit cheaper. But it seems like it may be worth it to spend a little bit extra for the Ncore. This is the one I'm currently looking at. VAT doesn't apply to me, so assuming the lower price would be for me. Never ordered from EU before.

jrampoldi

Have you noticed any differences in sound quality or noise/hiss from speakers when you switched?

Amir's review of HD-A1 didn't look that great.

I can easily fit the A100 under my desk - it's not that big. :)

I haven't noticed any difference in sound quality; there is no noise/hiss coming from my speakers

neuronestanco

Now, we can provide the service change the NE5532 to LM4562.
Anyone need this service, please let me know.
I have a question for aiyima please: is there any negative effect on the sound of this amp using a 36v 10a power supply instead of your recommended 48v 5a power supply? besides the op amp lm4562 and opa2134 what other op amp do you suggest for this amplifier to get crystal clear and crisp sounds? thank you !!!

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
I have a question for aiyima please: is there any negative effect on the sound of this amp using a 36v 10a power supply instead of your recommended 48v 5a power supply? besides the op amp lm4562 and opa2134 what other op amp do you suggest for this amplifier to get crystal clear and crisp sounds? thank you !!!
A04 recommend DC32V 5A. A07 recommend DC48V.
Now we only test the op amp lm4562 and opa2134.

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor

neuronestanco

A04 recommend DC32V 5A. A07 recommend DC48V.
Ora testiamo solo l'op amp lm4562 e opa2134.

ok 48v, but it is better not to exceed 5a or can I also go up to 10a? I ask you to understand if I can use one of the power supplies I already own without having to buy another power supply. thank you

Gphoton

ok 48v, but it is better not to exceed 5a or can I also go up to 10a? I ask you to understand if I can use one of the power supplies I already own without having to buy another power supply. thank you
Actually 7.3Amps is under powered for rhe full power the TPA3255 can drive. For example 4 ohm speakers 48v/4ohms = 12 amps. For 8 ohm speakers then 6 amps suffices. So if you have a 10 amp 48v supply you are in better shape than me.

neuronestanco

Actually 7.3Amps is under powered for rhe full power the TPA3255 can drive. For example 4 ohm speakers 48v/4ohms = 12 amps. For 8 ohm speakers then 6 amps suffices.
So if you have a 10 amp 48v supply you are in better shape than me.

Can there be overheating problems with the amplifier using 10a ?

KR500

I own a Aiyima 04 amplifier that was a real bargain for the $49 it cost me.
Aiyima, if you are listening I would have been happy to pay twice that amount if the 04 amplifier would have a better potentiometer, a better a.c. power Jack, and the issue with treble listening fatigue addressed.
I don't know what causes the treble frequencies to become tiresome to listen to after a period of time in the 04?
Distortion, or ringing in a coil(s) ?
Not sure.
There is a market for a good smaller form factor amplifier. Whether it is substantial enough to have enough demand at the $100 price point is another issue.

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
Our engineer said the power supply can be 48v 10a, it's better than 48v 5a.

AIYIMA

Audio Company
Forum Donor
I own a Aiyima 04 amplifier that was a real bargain for the $49 it cost me.
Aiyima, if you are listening I would have been happy to pay twice that amount if the 04 amplifier would have a better potentiometer, a better a.c. power Jack, and the issue with treble listening fatigue addressed.
I don't know what causes the treble frequencies to become tiresome to listen to after a period of time in the 04?
Distortion, or ringing in a coil(s) ?
Not sure.
There is a market for a good smaller form factor amplifier. Whether it is substantial enough to have enough demand at the $100 price point is another issue.

We will launch an upgraded version of A04 in the future, which will solve this problem.

Top Bottom