• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tice TPT Enhanced Line Conditioner Review

Rate this power conditioner

• 1. Waste of money (piggy bank panther)

Votes: 224 94.1%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 12 5.0%

• Total voters

FrantzM

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I remember the Tice clock. :facepalm:
Hi

I actually met the designer, George Tice, at a New York Audio Society meeting, back in the days .. Late 80's perhaps... I believe "TPT" stands for Tice Pulse Treatment ... and it was a proprietary method to "reprogram", his words, the electrons, so that they can move in a more organized or was it "orderly" fashion :rolleyes: ... I believe either The Absolue Sound or Stereophile did reviews some of his products...AND so did ASR :p

Peace.

Last edited:

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
Hi

I actually met the designer, George Tice, at a New York Audio Society meeting, back in the days .. Late 80's perhaps... I believe "TPT" stands for Tice Pulse Treatment ... and it was a proprietary method to "reprogram", his words, the electrons, so that they can move in an more organized or was it "orderly" fashion :rolleyes: ... I believe either The Absolue Sound or Stereophile did review some of his products...AND so did ASR :p

Peace.

Unbelievable what drugs will do to someone's brain.

phoenixdogfan

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Did these guys start out in hair care products and decide to broaden their line to include AC line level enhancement which would be genius? Pure genius! :)

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
keep trying but to no avail... The drugs that is...LoL

I saw a whacked out meth-head trying to 'conduct' the traffic at a busy roundabout yesterday. Waving his arms around and yelling. Completely off his chops.

bequietjk

Imagine if all audio products were gooped up from factory to this day

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I saw a whacked out meth-head trying to 'conduct' the traffic at a busy roundabout yesterday. Waving his arms around and yelling. Completely off his chops.
I live in the core of a city of ~1 million and I see it everyday and sometimes right outside at the bus stop ODing. I really should carry naloxone stuff for them. The shrinks have me on so much what is boring dope I consider cannabis and booze to be pretty minor.

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had my share of this and that over the years, and I have never once tried to make electrons move in an "orderly fashion". Just saying.

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had my share of this and that over the years, and I have never once tried to make electrons move in an "orderly fashion". Just saying.
Going around those corners at light speed must be something...LoL. :D That and stopping and starting.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Going around those corners at light speed must be something...LoL. :D That and stopping and starting.
Yes, seems that the coil should have given them a nice increasing and decreasing radius turn to smooth things.

DavidMcRoy

Addicted to Fun and Learning
The Tice Clock

Every audiophile worth his salt had one, or at least an original Radio Shack one because a lot of guys swore it “worked just as well.”

Photo: Audio Den / Nesconset, NY
IMG_1965.jpeg

AdamG

Helping stretch the audiophile budget…
Forum Donor
no no no, if you open a Tice box, all the magic disappears..
That is instantly replaced by a ball of wire buried in horse sh_t.

Billy Budapest

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I’d like to see somebody take on Shakti Stones or Stein Music Harmonizers next. Or any product on the Machine Dynamica website I linked earlier. Or Synergistic Research power products for that matter.

TLEDDY

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Bob Fulton started the wire insanity - he produced “Fulton,Brown”, essentially heavy gauge +/- 12 ZIP,Cord and “Fulton Gold” - basically arc welding cable.
I was on The Cable Company site to show a friend that speaker cables could cost $25,000 per set and she did not believe me. Turns out I was incorrect! The highest price turned out to be $71,000! Holy Cow!

The Gold was described by Nelson Pass as, besides for speakers, it could be used for “welding and pulling stumps”!

Bob was a real character who died too early… he was a friend whom I still miss.

RF Air

Forum Donor
timemachine2-91241866.jpeg

Love to adventure, no matter the cost... o_O

Top Bottom