• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Tice TPT Enhanced Line Conditioner Review

Rate this power conditioner

• 1. Waste of money (piggy bank panther)

Votes: 224 94.1%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 12 5.0%

• Total voters

dtaylo1066

Addicted to Fun and Learning
I see nothing en-Tice-ing about this devise. I've seen better made cigar boxes. Instead of some kind of goop poured and hardened around the wires inside, if they put a dozen decent cigars in there it may be worth $100.

JSmith

Master Contributor
tice-nits-nice-tits-funny6492799-pillows.jpg

... now my scalp feels itchy.

JSmith

Short38

Just keep repeating: “…your audio gear already has industrial strength filtering….” Or put it on a coffee cup or hoodie.

Hayabusa

@amirm: would be fun to do impedance measurement of this thing.. I saw in an other discussion that someone claims in the box is only coiled wire and nothing more!

Hayabusa

kemmler3D

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
If you want a chuckle (or a gag reflex):

Though its inventor Holger Stein tried to explain how his small, shelf- or stand-mounted, black or white plastic boxes (labeled H2a and H2b) and wall-mounted “magic stones” work—something to do with changing the density of the air molecules in your room—I neither fully understood his explanation nor believed it. And yet, as has so often been the case in the past with other mystery-meat room treatments, when Stein set up the Harmonizer System in my digs, it somehow changed the soundfield in many of the ways he claimed it would, adding more air and space to the soundstage, smoothness to timbres, and bloom and dimensionality to images, while also just generally better disappearing my loudspeakers.

It's as if these people are religiously opposed to acknowledging the concept of expectation bias. But we know the truth, they're not, they're just financially strongly indisposed to do so.

Thomas_A

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
useless-box-box.gif

AudioSceptic

Major Contributor

ErVikingo

uwotm8

Best AC conditioner I saw so far. But definitely required a new warm-up for like 200-300 hrs to show full potential, it's not right to test it "cold".
I hope that will be fixed in next reviews of such products:)

Top Bottom