• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

This has got to be a joke...Right?

voodooless

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I thought this was some goo to put of woofer cones, then I looked at the video :facepalm:

TeBheag

A Small Island to the West of Mainland Europe
In my observation the “Break in Period”, is normally designed to push your decision to keep or return said product, just past the return window! I suppose that is just a coincidence of course. :rolleyes:

Ah, except that they offer NO guarantee (or guarentee (sic)} or so it says on their FAQ. It's hilarious

ck42

Forum Donor
Okay....looking through their product line....that place should be the poster child for whakadoodle expensive, golden-ear hifi snake oil gear. What in the WORLD is going on with those speaker and power cables??!! They're beyond over the top ridiculous to the point that I have to wonder if the entire site might actually be one big joke.
I'm tempted to email them and ask if they can send some samples to Amir for review.:eek:

TeBheag

egellings

Major Contributor
Belief driven floobydust. I wonder how many phials they have sold so far.

Kegemusha

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Ah, except that they offer NO guarantee (or guarentee (sic)} or so it says on their FAQ. It's hilarious

you will avoid warranty when you open the bottle.

Last edited:

Speedskater

Major Contributor
Belief driven floobydust. I wonder how many phials they have sold so far.
Not “Floobydust” :

In the 1976 National Semiconductor - Audio Handbook the word “Floobydust” is defined as:

“Floobydust” is a contemporary term derived from the archaic Latin miscellaneus, whose disputed history probably springs from Greek origins (influenced, of course, by Egyptian linguists) - meaning here “a mixed bag.”

Later in 1991 Bob Pease (Staff Scientist at National Semiconductor) defined the word in his book “Troubleshooting Analog Circuits” as:

“Floobydust” is an old expression around our lab that means potpourri, catch-all, or miscellaneous. In this chapter, I’ll throw into the “Floobydust” category a collection of philosophical items, such as advice about planning your troubleshooting, and practical hints about computers and instruments.

Bob Pease (RIP) sometimes used the word in his columns in Electronic Design Magazine.

egellings

Major Contributor
I have that NS book, and that's where I picked up the word. I repurposed it due to the way it sounds, rather than its original intention of miscellany.

TeBheag

ck42

Forum Donor
Love this....
"Magna-drive Transistor treatment is unique to Luminance MA-70 amplifiers. It comes from the technology of Magnetic condition from High Fidelity Cables and Magnetic Innovations. Magna-drive uses a powerful magnetic field across the transistor to apply powerful lines of flux through the transistor. This helps to guide electrons at the quantum state, and give them a more calculated pathway through the transistor. The result is lower noise, better resolution, and greater dynamics."

Also, if you add anything to your cart, it goes into a PayPal cart.
Seriously? They sell these mind boggling expensive things and then use PayPal???

MakeMineVinyl

Major Contributor
You can get it cheaper HERE. This is a much better value proposition. :)

vibess

I can't even come up with something funny, there is just to much... Overload.... What is wrong my electrons again, and why are they so disorganized?

shrimp_dude

Are we sure there's even liquid in there? I imagine it's actually empty and you're brushing on audiophile atoms.

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
On this theme:

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/l...s-signature-power-conditioner-ac-conditioners

A power conditioner, retail $65,000.

But you can grab it now for the cheap discount price of $23,000 !

I mean, look at it's shape! Gotta be worth something, right?

But remember, don't judge it too fast if you pay your money and don't hear anything amazing. It takes 1,000 hours to break in, per instructions!
Dude. I think the US Navy took some photos of these somewhere off the cost of San Diego, CA...

1619038691974.png

Top Bottom