• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

The phone cannot connect to the smart TV

Loilok

I want you to help me with a difficult problem, I am trying to connect my phone to the TV to stream some of my favorite movies. It is worth mentioning that when connecting an error showing "unstable transmission line", can anyone explain me why or not?

I can use Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 and samsung smart TV
- There are lots of good apps to help solve the problem. Mobdro is a very good application for that problem. This is how to download mobdro app for free.

Last edited:

M00ndancer

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
App on your phone?

F1308

Major Contributor
I want you to help me with a difficult problem, I'm trying to connect my phone to the TV to stream some of my favorite movies. It is worth mentioning that when connecting an error that is showing "unstable transmission line", can anybody explain me why or not?

I am using Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 phone and samsung smart TV

Hi....I had the same issue using an Asus ZenFone 5z and a LG TV... The option SCREEN CAST was not working, having to use third party apps
After some search I discovered a www page that advised the need to have HBBtv deactivated, by accessing the general purpose menu in the TV set. The file attached is in Spanish, but if I hope it will be of much help to you...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200525-151929158.jpg
    Screenshot_20200525-151929158.jpg
    407.5 KB · Views: 69
Top Bottom