• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

THE HI-FI SHOW IN AUSTRIA

KU713

THE HI-FI SHOW IN AUSTRIA​

In Austria, hi-fi shows can look back on many years of tradition, which are now being continued by the FINEST AUDIO SHOW Vienna, organised by the makers behind the HIGH END show. The city of Vienna is located at the heart of Europe and can be easily accessed from its neighbouring countries. The event venue, the Austria Center Vienna, boasts a modern complex of buildings offering excellent conditions for excellent music demonstrations and high-quality technology presentations.

With the FINEST AUDIO SHOW, we are welcoming a new highlight to our portfolio of hi-fi shows designed to especially appeal to everyone who loves music and wants to listen to it in authentic quality within their own four walls. At our trade shows, leading exhibitors showcase everything that makes high-end music reproduction possible: be it intelligent streaming solutions, state-of-the-art turntables, traditional tube amplifiers, high-quality headphones or proven two-channel technology, the products showcased make every audiophile's heart beat faster. The FINEST AUDIO SHOW is all about a passion for excellent listening pleasure at its peak, with which we seek to delight a wide audience of visitors.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
PS-Audio is the headline act for the show!

1700339759645.png

Grotti

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
PS-Audio is the headline act for the show!

View attachment 327281
What do you expect when the event is organised by the "High End Society"? I visited the "show" in Munich several times and all in all it is a disappointing summary of everything going wrong with our hobby...BS Audio as a headliner fits perfectly.

HarmonicTHD

Major Contributor
What do you expect when the event is organised by the "High End Society"? I visited the "show" in Munich several times and all in all it is a disappointing summary of everything going wrong with our hobby...BS Audio as a headliner fits perfectly.
Yep.

My recommendation: Go visit Vienna and skip the Hi-Fi Show. Use the time to see the Opera, the Burgtheater or a nice Jazz combo in one of the many wonderful bars. …

Ken1951

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Very unusual designs there. This one takes the cake:

index.php

What on earth is it?
A nightmare? I saw that and could only shake my head. Absurd. Combine these with the fuse display and it's just insane. One could buy a seriously great sounding system and probably a car for the same price.

OP
K

KU713

Harbeth
Not many bookshelf speakers were listenable, but these were phenomenal, playing wider and better than most other floorstanding speakers.
IMG_20231118_121103.jpg

Top Bottom