• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

test with 800 hz tone to record transients. is the kali LP 6 defect ?. canton look much better

ernestcarl

Major Contributor
where can i see KH120 step response ? .please look also on this thread, https://www.audiosciencereview.com/...of-the-synth-sound-in-the-attached-mp3.18401/ if you can a hear diffrence between fast and slow tranients. the latest examples are 5 B and 6 b

it seem many people did not hear a big diffrence in stereo width and room size. so it happen that there are many slow speakers. seem best is small speakers and subwoofer for people that hear diffrence. people that not hear diffrence can save alot of money. cheap speakers 2 way with big woofer and mid are then good enough

I’m halfway finished writing a review comparing the KH120 (conventional analog two-way design) and Sceptre S8 (coax and linear phase system). I’ll post all the step responses among other graph views there as well. There are some advantages to the latter.

Top Bottom