• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Show us your Cars

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Made in USA so, maybe a Cadillac?

View attachment 37134
Maybe more like this:
1572239956075.png

Tks

Major Contributor
Best looking car I've ever seen...

bugatti-la-voiture-noire-geneva-2019-16.jpg

Veri

Master Contributor
I drive this thing (Europe so our engines aren't the beefy turbo kind)

x8qJmf9.png

It has a rather.. feminine behind, so I went for the front.. :p the interior is A-OK. Drives fine too, I'm a fan of Audi/Volkswagen for sure.

Last edited:

Tks

Major Contributor
touché, give me a La Ferrari any day !

Take a look at a video of this car, pictures do not do it justice. La Ferrari was my top, and that has been dethroned by this.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Like already said, in the eye of the beholder. I thought among mid-engine cars, the Pagani Zonda was the most fetching. Especially seen in person with all the little details, and most especially the way the interior is done. I even like this exterior in silver, and I hate cars painted silver.

Alas, I've only seen one, and not had the chance to drive one. I also think mid-engine cars are inherently not very pretty to behold. Fortunately cars are best enjoyed by driving them.

1572338191821.png

1572338075530.png

I actually think the Miura was one of the prettiest mid-engine bodies made.
1572338408194.png

Juhazi

Major Contributor
It's nice to live here in Rally Finland!

19 year old Kalle took his mother's Yaris and put some rallytape on it... (first year coming at Gazoo Racing)

And here my 6th cousing tells about his toys and games (5 time World Champ)

Local farmer's son got some success too (4 time World Champ)

Kalle and Tommi live in Jyväskylä, Juha 40km from here.

Drivers for 2020 with the Chief https://toyotagazooracing.com/wrc/
wrc_main_191127_01_pc.jpg

Last edited:

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I actually think the Miura was one of the prettiest mid-engine bodies made.
View attachment 37240

The Miura is one of the few supercars that I find to be truly beautiful. I find most super cars and hyper cars too OTT and a bit cartoonish for my tastes but the Miura was a lovely car. However the Countach and the modern Lambo's don't really do anything for me.

I must admit I'd like a Porsche 911 as it is a fast car which can be what you want it to be, brutally fast and bonkers, or an easy to drive reliable and eminently usable car that you could rack up a lot of miles in. That said, if I was given that sort of money I'd probably go for a Jaguar IPace now, very practical and usable and faster than anybody needs.

Frank Dernie

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
It's nice to live here in Rally Finland!

19 year old Kalle took his mother's Yaris and put some rallytape on it... (first year coming at Gazoo Racing)

And here my 6th cousing tells about his toys and games (5 time World Champ)

Local farmer's son got some success too (4 time World Champ)

Kalle and Tommi live in Jyväskylä, Juha 40km from here.

Drivers for 2020 with the Chief https://toyotagazooracing.com/wrc/
wrc_main_191127_01_pc.jpg
Rallying is by far the most impressive motor sport to watch.

HemiRick

I'm a mechanic for a living and have too many cars, daily driver is a 89 Mustang 5.0 bought new by my father, many small mods but nothing drastic. {will never own a car newer than this, too many computers in newer cars} My 1st and favorite car is a 68 Dodge Charger, it originally had a 318, then a 440 and now a 528 Hemi. I also have 5 Dodge Challengers, the old ones,{1 is a convertible} 4 1970's and a '72, w engines ranging from slant 6 to 451 Stroker big block. I also have a 1970 240Z, serial #000678, and a 70 VW Westfalia camper bus, and a 65 MG Midget. I have a couple others but they a not interesting 82 Dodge D250 Pickup, 92 Toyota T100 pickup

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hyundai? Must be, after all Hyundai have Krell audio systems now:eek:
Well at least a few years ago it was an Infinity system. So now they have Krell?

Even though Infinity was a Harman company, I somehow don't think the spin-o-rama testing was done on the speakers in the Hyundai. Then again, is that data even relevant in a car environment?

Was looking for info on the Krell sound, and noticed Hyundai is actually selling not leasing their Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Nexo. That sounds encouraging. Of course California is the only place with hydrogen fueling stations. Looks like BEV's have all the momentum now, but I like ultimately the fuel cell car. Heck it is even priced just about the same as the C8 Corvette.

Blumlein 88

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm a mechanic for a living and have too many cars, daily driver is a 89 Mustang 5.0 bought new by my father, many small mods but nothing drastic. {will never own a car newer than this, too many computers in newer cars} My 1st and favorite car is a 68 Dodge Charger, it originally had a 318, then a 440 and now a 528 Hemi. I also have 5 Dodge Challengers, the old ones,{1 is a convertible} 4 1970's and a '72, w engines ranging from slant 6 to 451 Stroker big block. I also have a 1970 240Z, serial #000678, and a 70 VW Westfalia camper bus, and a 65 MG Midget. I have a couple others but they a not interesting 82 Dodge D250 Pickup, 92 Toyota T100 pickup
I'm disappointed with your post. You didn't give us any pictures. Don't hold out on us. At least show us one Challenger and the Charger.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Looks like your 2nd post.

HemiRick

I'm disappointed with your post. You didn't give us any pictures. Don't hold out on us. At least show us one Challenger and the Charger.

Oh, and welcome to the forum. Looks like your 2nd post.

Thank you, the conv has a 318 w a 4 bbl carb and headers, the one behind it is the 451 stroker car. I need to finish painting the Charger.
DSCF0034.JPGCharger2006show.jpg

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Well at least a few years ago it was an Infinity system. So now they have Krell?

Even though Infinity was a Harman company, I somehow don't think the spin-o-rama testing was done on the speakers in the Hyundai. Then again, is that data even relevant in a car environment?

Was looking for info on the Krell sound, and noticed Hyundai is actually selling not leasing their Hydrogen Fuel Cell Powered Nexo. That sounds encouraging. Of course California is the only place with hydrogen fueling stations. Looks like BEV's have all the momentum now, but I like ultimately the fuel cell car. Heck it is even priced just about the same as the C8 Corvette.

I was genuinely taken aback when looking at a Hyundai Kona and the salesman going overboard on the virtues of its Krell audio system. I thought it was a joke or some alter ego Krell RIP off, but no, Hyundai are actually partnering with Krell. I was only interested in the elena and was told they sold out almost overnight and are waiting for another release. Although I am not a fan of SUVs, especially small SUVs that are just jacked up compact hatchbacks the elena is a very impressive car.

I also think that the FC EV is a better long term solution than the BEV but as you say the momentum is all BEV. Toyota sell the Mirai here, I have a friend who drives one and it is an extremely well sorted and normal car.

Top Bottom