• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Purité Audio in 'BLOG' shocker!

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
No point in trying to keep something this big a secret, the Purité Audio 'blog' has been purchased by an International news group and have insisted in a name change to:-
Purité Audio's, News and Reviews.
The name has changed but fear not the content is as puerile as ever.
This week Tony Stark takes off the iron suit and designs an amplifier.

Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I never travel without , Purité Audio's 'NEWS&REVIEWS' one should always have something sensational to read in the train.
Oscar Wilde.

DSJR

Major Contributor
All this rare gear available in the London area.. I suspect you're a lone voice Keith with much of it, but thanks for doing so.

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
I certainly would make more money if I had learned how to lie convincingly, too late now though.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
All the latest News including cute kitten videos , review of the Eversolo DMP A-8 is coming ( I know but you will just have to wait) bought to you by the Hi-fi dealer you could take home to meet your parents.
Keith

OP
Purité Audio

Purité Audio

Master Contributor
Industry Insider
Barrowmaster
Forum Donor
Updated the ‘NEWS’ with some slightly jollier photographs of my new Sigberg’s as the sun actually made an appearance for ten minutes.

Also Stratton’s Elipysis 1512’s are on their way, not sure where they are going to go though…
IMG_3433.jpeg

Top Bottom