• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nybto

Forum Donor
I am a Brit, recently also German, living in Bonn. A good place for HiFi, I have the impression there are lots of high value systems around here. One of the local dealers organizes an annual show at the Bonn Maritim, I turn up on my bike - nice. I participate in a small HiFi/music enthusiast circle here, we get together every few months to compare this or that. ASR concepts are giving plenty of fuel to these evenings!

Willem

Major Contributor
Primarily the world. I have a Dutch passport, and I now live in the Netherlands, but in chronological order have lived and worked in the UK (Cambridge, three times) for a total of five years, the US three times (Chapel Hill and twice Princeton), Israel (Jerusalem), Germany (Bonn) and France (Paris). Each time I felt it enriched my life, and I am grateful for the experiences of these quite different cultures. Israel was the hardest one, because unlike elsewhere I did not speak the language.

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City. Where I do a poor job of concealling how badly I want to move back to Los Angeles. Some day...

ENG

Forum Donor
I'm from Denmark. The picture is from a small island with my wife and her brother.

IMG_0039.jpg

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
We are near 8,000 now. No doubt ASR will reach 10K members during 2020. :cool:

And... that's it. We're all living so difficult times that I didn't even notice it happened.

IMG_20200404_121347.jpg

...ASR finally reached 10,000 members !

Plaudits to @amirm for his outstanding work !! Congrats to all folks contributing here everyday !! Long live ASR ! :)

Keep safe, folks !

(Well, that's a lot of exclamation marks)

Last edited:

Sal1950

Grand Contributor
The Chicago Crusher
Forum Donor
Unbelievable! I remember when ----------
Congrats Amir

cjfrbw

I'm from Coolsville, and I'm going back.

TLEDDY

Forum Donor
I am in Winter Park, Florida (Orlando is a suburb of Winter Park)

Born in Texas, grew up in Roswell, New Mexico; lived in: California, Denver, Puerto Rico, Georgia, Arizona, New York, Connecticut and North Carolina.

Started my life-long addiction in 1957 in Roswell... a Dynaco Mark II kit began the adventure.

Now, ASR is my first home on the web... thanks to all of the denizens of this wonderful congregation!

Tillman #winterparkwino.

A800

I am everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom