• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
467 voters - 12,000 members - what's wrong with this picture?

we need Amir or Thomas to post THEIR data on where everyone is from OR make this thread a lot more important to everyone who has not voted
As all polls out there, voting is of course, optional.

There's nothing wrong here. Obviously, ASR has now about 12,000 members, but only hundreds of them are truly active and post often. As far as I know, the vast majority of most active members have already voted here.

pozz

Слава Україні
Forum Donor
Editor
As all polls out there, voting is of course, optional.

There's nothing wrong here. Obviously, ASR has now about 12,000 members, but only hundreds of them are truly active and post often. As far as I know, the vast majority of most active members have already voted here.
Right—there's site traffic, membership and active membership, with the voting results being most likely representative of the latter.

ernestcarl

Major Contributor
Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City. Where I do a poor job of concealling how badly I want to move back to Los Angeles. Some day...

Songs just came to mind...

Although, I'd probably pick LA over NY

GD Fan

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor

lashto

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
467 voters - 12,000 members - what's wrong with this picture?

we need Amir or Thomas to post THEIR data on where everyone is from OR make this thread a lot more important to everyone who has not voted

Something like a poll-of-the-week feature added to a few high-traffic pages will surely be helpful

Archsam

Hmm it won't allow me to choose 3 ticks.....

NDC

Sydney, Australia! G'day.

Top Bottom