• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Poll: Where are you guys from?

Where are you from/located?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juhazi

Major Contributor
Winter solstice today at N 62° 14,691' E 25° 47,514'
IMG_20191217_154315.jpg

Last edited:

JJB70

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I live in Milton Keynes, England, which is what we call a new town/city since it was designed and built as such starting in the 1960's. It's about 50 miles/80km northwest of London. I am from the County of Cumbria and moved down here to work in London.

Ilkless

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I'm ethnically Chinese, from Singapore, but could have just as easily been American or Japanese had either of my parents followed through with their plans to relocate for work. I'll be based in Coventry, UK up till next March/April - up for a pint, food and/or listening session with anyone ;)

Vovgan

Forum Donor
I'm ethnically Chinese, from Singapore, but could have just as easily been American or Japanese had either of my parents followed through with their plans to relocate for work. I'll be based in Coventry, UK up till next March/April - up for a pint, food and/or listening session with anyone ;)

My wife is Japanese, and I too could have just as easily been Japanese had my parents decided to be born in Japan.

D

Deleted member 65

I live in Milton Keynes, England, which is what we call a new town/city since it was designed and built as such starting in the 1960's. It's about 50 miles/80km northwest of London. I am from the County of Cumbria and moved down here to work in London.

From Stockholm, Sweden. Spent weeks & weeks in Milton Keynes in the 80’s. Worked for Burroughs at the time, had their European educational center there.

Snarfie

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Netherlands, Heemstede

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor
Interesting that only a little over one third are from North America. Very nice that it's a global forum.

cjfrbw

I'm going back to Coolsville, like Ricky Lee Jones.

Cortes

Spain here.

Edit: I just saw in the poll that most of the people are European, that can't be good.

dwa

Greetings from The Canary Islands (technically Spain, but belong to African Plate, so I've chosen Africa) ;-)
I'm originally from Warsaw, Poland, but now living in Puerto de la Cruz, Tenerife.

Reactions: PSO
Top Bottom