• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Most beautiful speakers in the world ?

BrokenEnglishGuy

Major Contributor
Lifestyle_PELEGRINA__2_post_cover_web.jpg

Cabasse The Pearl Pelegrina Limited Edition. Tri-coaxial. 30 cm woofer. 10 Hz-27 kHz
Looks nice, the problem is... i don't wanna know their price :(

BoredErica

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Looking at all these posts, I'm glad my taste in aesthetics for speakers don't seem to require spending more than a house to satisfy, lol.

Just a white LS50 Meta or R3 and I'm all good.

feynman

I always loved the look of these (and most other Shahinians as well).

I also liked how they threw sound all over my room and that I could roll them out on their plastic casters and bathe in glorious sound. Forgive me.

ob.jpg

I still want a pair of these:

n8901.jpg

I may have a type.

TheHighContemplator

I use an Okto 8 and multiple class D amps with mine. Crossovers in Roon or HQP.
My wife does not consider the speakers beautiful though....
That's awesome! How does the setup sound subjectively compared to any other setup you've had in that room?

Last edited:

RosalieTheDog

Looking at all these posts, I'm glad my taste in aesthetics for speakers don't seem to require spending more than a house to satisfy, lol.

Just a white LS50 Meta or R3 and I'm all good.
Most of the speakers in this thread are downright awful. I like the simple ones too, perhaps with a little flourish. I really love the white woofers on my black triangles.

The ls50s are nice in matte. Too bad my wife thinks the concentric drivers look like assholes.

Killingbeans

Major Contributor
Classic and simple look: KSdigital Residence 505 active speakers.

For that Bauhaus vibe: KSdigital Residence 100 active speakers.

Love the look of the 505. The 100? Mmmm... not so much. If I want a large format camera, I'll buy a large format camera. Not a speaker :p

G|force

Forum Donor
Not a beautiful loudspeaker, but certainly unusual and probably rare. I don't know who produced it, Probably Meyer Sound.
This example is in the Denver airport, I don't know if there is more than one there.
Probably for emergency PA. (?) I've never heard it operate in many visits. Probably a good thing. :)

MarkS

Major Contributor
I always loved the look of these (and most other Shahinians as well).

I also liked how they threw sound all over my room and that I could roll them out on their plastic casters and bathe in glorious sound. Forgive me.

View attachment 181864
No forgiveness needed! Omni speakers have many advantages. And heavy speakers absolutely should be on casters!

Top Bottom