• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

is this forum really scientific?

Status
Not open for further replies.

innocent_newbie

can this forum be really scientific if people are promoting wooden discs that enhance stereo image and full gold speaker cables for 500€ budged audio systems. I understand that some rich people have golden toilets but that has nothing to do with audio please help a newbie?

Koeitje

Major Contributor
can this forum be really scientific if people are promoting wooden discs that enhance stereo image and full gold speaker cables for 500€ budged audio systems. I understand that some rich people have golden toilets but that has nothing to do with audio please help a newbie?
Who is promoting that?

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I think many forum members approach could be described as 'scientific'. I don't think you can describe the forum itself as 'scientific', pretty much anyone can join and express opinions on here. As they say...

Tears spring,
Rain, wind, sea gulls wandering hunting,
Obtain the result of morning,
Leave your house in the morning.
Large enough to avoid losing.
?

Last edited:

Thomas savage

Grand Contributor
The Watchman
Forum Donor
It's just a collection of audio enthusiasts that value and respect verifiable and established ' knowns ' and seek respectful and meaningful discussion .

Some like it some don't , plenty of choice forum wise out there and mostly they are free.

We are not making science, never claimed to.

Koeitje

Major Contributor

DonH56

Master Contributor
Technical Expert
Forum Donor

restorer-john

Grand Contributor
I get some ads linked via ASR somehow on my phone background/wallpaper screen. It's something to do with a Google account/android etc.

No ads on the real computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom