• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

delta76

Major Contributor
Really not interesting IMHO. We saw it down to 148€ at Amazon FR a few days back. (Prices jump up and down between 148€, 175€ and 219€ these last weeks).

A2-400 posted at 662€ in November.;)
if not additional charges are not required (custom duties, VAT), then that's pretty good deal for folks like me - amazon.fr does not ship this to where I live, and I assume they do not ship to a lot of EU as well

Bleib

Major Contributor
Really not interesting IMHO. We saw it down to 148€ at Amazon FR a few days back. (Prices jump up and down between 148€, 175€ and 219€ these last weeks).
Depends. FR doesn't ship everywhere.

Elgrosso

A2-400 posted at 662€ in November.;)
Damn’, and deal closed, they were still at 4/700 this morning! Not anymore...

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Capture d’écran (1137).png

Another 3 months for free offer from Qobuz. Still works with existing accounts: Just extended my free sub (running since October) to May.

Thx, @mikanime ! ;)

delta76

Major Contributor
if not additional charges are not required (custom duties, VAT), then that's pretty good deal for folks like me - amazon.fr does not ship this to where I live, and I assume they do not ship to a lot of EU as well
reached out to aoshida, they responded fairly quickly, but, uhm,

1675330979016.png

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
BTW, C200 deals I mentioned (148€, 175€) where not sold by Aoshida and, more important, shipped by Amazon. No additional taxes of any kind for those who received it.

delta76

Major Contributor
Problem is, european customs could ask you to send your invoice, it happened to me before, so it's not 100% a working solution ^^
that's not what I meant. I'd rather buy from sellers who are honest and follow the tax code, instead of providing a "hack" to make a sale.

BTW, C200 deals I mentioned (148€, 175€) where not sold by Aoshida and, more important, shipped by Amazon. No additional taxes of any kind for those who received it.
I know, if I buy abroad, I'd definitely prefer buying from Amazon. Any reputable forwarding service from France ? ;)

View attachment 261602
Another 3 months for free offer from Qobuz. Still works with existing accounts: Just extended my free sub (running since October) to May.

Thx, @mikanime ! ;)
Thanks. Tried a bit, and while I can't judge their music quality (hard to even tell Tidal Hifi and Quboz Hires apart with my current setup, or maybe ever?), their Windows app is ... something. As if they tried to put everything they can think of to the UI. They definitely should clean it up, or at least, provide a simplified "skin"

valrak66

that's not what I meant. I'd rather buy from sellers who are honest and follow the tax code, instead of providing a "hack" to make a sale.
Yeah, many sellers in Asia declare fake amounts without noticing to the customer, and it can slow down the custom process :/

MCH

Major Contributor

Sputnik

The entire stock of the Keymusic stores is being auctioned. Apart from instruments, there's also a lot of studio monitors, recording mics, mixers, ...

Starting bids are 10% of msrp.

Mostly interesting for BE and NL buyers, the English page isn't very well translated from Dutch and objects are in BE.

Fun fact, the owner of those stores was the drummer of Herman Brood's Wild Romance.

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
dinged up showroom speakers?
and the trasnslation of the page nowhere states it's for a pair, might be a trick after all

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
dinged up showroom speakers?
and the trasnslation of the page nowhere states it's for a pair, might be a trick after all
Not this again. It is for the pair. Probably is a price error, in fairness, but SonorPlus only sell pairs.

"Nowhere states it's for the pair": maybe an issue with your translator, because in French, Enceintes Colonnes, implies at least two.;)

And now...
View attachment 261764
2499€. For LS60 ?!

WTF ?!? :eek:

A fellow from my Discord just asked them directly.

They confirmed the price to be right. (Édit : the seller either lied or didn't know any better) We're indeed talking about 2499€ for a demo pair of LS60.

They also sent pictures of the marks:
IMG_20230202_185545.jpg
IMG_20230202_185553.jpg
IMG_20230202_185603.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom