• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

Talisman

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
If anyone knows of online stores that are starting to put Kef's R Series at a reduced price in view of the new R Meta, could you link it?
Mainly R3 close to 1000 and R7 close to 1900/2000

Thank you

NYfan2

Forum Donor

NYfan2

Forum Donor

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

HD 600 Certified Refurbished - £185 - Sennheiser Outlet UK...​

Do you know what checks and fixes they do on refurbished units? The reason I ask is that sometimes a unit could have been sent back if it was faulty or had bad channel balance or something, although of course sometimes just sent back because the person "changed their mind" about the purchase.....but there's probably a higher likelihood of whatever's being returned being faulty....and you'd like to think they'd put that right. (I mean I know they say on their website they do rigorous testing, but I wondered specifically what the testing was, and maybe what the tolerances are.....if someone had already had this conversation with Sennheiser or if they just straight up know from other sources?)

Berwhale

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Do you know what checks and fixes they do on refurbished units? The reason I ask is that sometimes a unit could have been sent back if it was faulty or had bad channel balance or something, although of course sometimes just sent back because the person "changed their mind" about the purchase.....but there's probably a higher likelihood of whatever's being returned being faulty....and you'd like to think they'd put that right. (I mean I know they say on their website they do rigorous testing, but I wondered specifically what the testing was, and maybe what the tolerances are.....if someone had already had this conversation with Sennheiser or if they just straight up know from other sources?)

I have no idea, but i've had no issues with the HD 660 S I bought from the outlet a couple of years ago. They were in mint condition, with all the blue plastic protection film, cable ties, etc. fully intact. They come with a 2 year warranty and free returns within 30 days, so I think it's fairly risk free. They've all gone now anyway!

HD 660 S are £275: https://www.sennheiser-hearing.com/en-UK/p/hd-660-s-refurbished/cl80a2wm866rw0bw5fnay84gh/

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
I have no idea, but i've had no issues with the HD 660 S I bought from the outlet a couple of years ago. They were in mint condition, with all the blue plastic protection film, cable ties, etc. fully intact. They come with a 2 year warranty and free returns within 30 days, so I think it's fairly risk free. They've all gone now anyway!
I think it's worth a punt at that large price reduction on the HD600 (if a person wants an HD600). Suppose a person could always return a refurbished unit if they found something wrong with it or just plain hated it for whatever reason.

Ncesar

Screenshot_20230212-134820_Brave.jpg
Hello to all.
Is this a good price Rotel RSP1576 MkII for €1790 plus shipping?
Is on sale in store HomecineSolution in France.
Other stores in Spain i have check are above €2199.
https://www.homecinesolutions.fr/p/21374-rotel-rsp1576-mkii-noir

DoesNotExist

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Romario

Definitive Technology D17 pair €1820 (msrp 5k) on Dutch ibood. 15 different DefTech sets ( D15, D5, etc) on sale ( 2 days.
D17

aHR0cHM6Ly9pbWFnZXMwLmlib29kLmNvbS8xNDIyMDA5L2Z1bGxzY3JlZW4vMngtZGVmaW5pdGl2ZS10ZWNobm9sb2d5LWRlbWFuZC1kMTctc3BlYWtlci5qcGc

Top Bottom