• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(Europe) Master Deals Thread on Audio Product Sales

dogmamann

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Dutch iBood has Wharfedale speakers on sale. Not the craziest deals, but saves some. Don't be fooled by the discount of MSRP, these prices are always way too high, to make the deal seam crazy. They aren't, but still a bit cheaper than most places.

https://www.ibood.com/offers/nl/s-nl/f/wharfedale-speakers/24987
iBood sometimes has very good offers. Especially on audiopro and wharfedale speakers. For the price 150, I think there isn’t anything better.

damirj79

Pioneer VSX-LX305 in Switzerland: 797CHF -> 808€

All shops from the list ship only to Switzerland and Luxemburg, but using Swiss based mail reship service (I chose https://myswissmailaddress.com/) and including VAT, import taxes and shipment to other EU countries should bring the total price to around 1100€ which is around 400€ cheaper that cheapest retail price I could find in EU (1500€).

dogmamann

Pioneer VSX-LX305 in Switzerland: 797CHF -> 808€

All shops from the list ship only to Switzerland and Luxemburg, but using Swiss based mail reship service (I chose https://myswissmailaddress.com/) and including VAT, import taxes and shipment to other EU countries should bring the total price to around 1100€ which is around 400€ cheaper that cheapest retail price I could find in EU (1500€).
How good are pioneer / onkyo receivers according to the measurements?

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Last edited:

MCH

Major Contributor
All shops from the list ship only to Switzerland and Luxemburg,
Hi @damirj79 or others, do you have any experience on what are the import duties (besides vat) Switzerland -> eu for audio products? From what I could find in the eu customs website for speakers and amps it is 0% but I don't know if I searched correctly...

damirj79

How good are pioneer / onkyo receivers according to the measurements?
I think Denon is a little better, but Denon AVR-X3800 is around 1600-1700€ with no deals anywhere. Also Pioneer VSX-LX305 is more like Denon AVR-X2800 but this one will never get Dirac Live RC (for an extra fee, on Pioneer it is included in the price). It's tradeoff in both cases so it depends on your needs, but audio performance looks +- same on both.

damirj79

Hi @damirj79 or others, do you have any experience on what are the import duties (besides vat) Switzerland -> eu for audio products? From what I could find in the eu customs website for speakers and amps it is 0% but I don't know if I searched correctly...

I have checked before I clicked on buy button and it is 0% import duties in EU for AV receivers.

Reactions: MCH

maxm272

Forum Donor
Paid MSRP for my first pair of DBR 62s, which I thoroughly enjoy in my stereo system. Just bought a second pair for the TV, couldn’t resist at that price. And I’m thinking they should perform well as surrounds once I have the space to go multi-channel.
Thanks so much for the heads-up!

Dumdum

Repeating myself... Now, it's 290€/Pair for Chora 806:

And 698€/pair for Chora 826:
Are you sure it’s a pair? As when you add it the basket it suggests they are used in pairs

delta76

Major Contributor
Are you sure it’s a pair? As when you add it the basket it suggests they are used in pairs
yes. the current price per piece is 199eur, and you have to buy per pair. so it was indeed 290 eur/pair to be a deal.
if you need some other thing, you can use Add to quote to get better price

OP
VintageFlanker

VintageFlanker

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Are you sure it’s a pair?
I wouldn't have post the deal if I wasn't...:rolleyes:
As when you add it the basket it suggests they are used in pairs
There is no such thing as Chora 806 that you could buy per unit. Piece price X2 = pair price. The deal is over, anyway (back to 398€/pair)...

Last edited:

bloodshoteyed

Major Contributor
have to elaborate on this a bit further...

my country isn't supported directly in their afterbuy, nor with payment through Paypal which i prefer - nonetheless, after a few mails with them i got one for the BF price with a 10% down payment even tho they are on back-order at the moment (out of stock) with a decently low postage fee, so kudos to strassen-hifi (plus, i can cancel if the back order takes too long)
well, the back-order and shipping took some time, but i did finaly manage to get it home
emoji-excited.gif

tom_tom

Dutch iBood has Wharfedale speakers on sale. Not the craziest deals, but saves some. Don't be fooled by the discount of MSRP, these prices are always way too high, to make the deal seam crazy. They aren't, but still a bit cheaper than most places.

https://www.ibood.com/offers/nl/s-nl/f/wharfedale-speakers/24987

PS. If anyone can find measurements for the EVO 4.3, please let me know.

That strange. Other countries ( checked Poland and Germany )on iBood have almost exactly same offer for Wharfedale but without Evo 4.3.
Really good price for a pair.

pierre

Forum Donor
KEF R 11 for 3200€ a pair.

R7 @ 2100.

R3 @ 1060
on sales in Switzerland too

Roland68

Major Contributor
Top Bottom