• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

(EU/SWE) Value XLR/TLS to XLR cables?

streamophile

Hi all,

Sorry if the post is not under the correct subforum!

I have just purchased a pair of Genelec 8030C monitors and was looking for recommendations on cheap/value XLR to XLR and TLS to XLR cables to connect my new system. I currently have an audio interface with TLS out that I will use for testing while I decide on a balanced DAC, that's why I want to know this for both XLR and TLS formats.

If there are no concrete recommendations, what kind of specs should I be looking for?

Thanks!

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
The two I get for the business all the time are:

Audio 2000s which look great, and short enough for a matching stack when you want short lengths.

Gearit XLR cables which are a little longer if you have mismatched stacks and need a little more length.

If you need XLR to 1/4" RCA I get these and work great on DACs like the Topping E50.

All are transparent, whichever will match your stuff for looks. I get them all regularly and no failures.

Top Bottom