• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Dynavoice DF-8 Measurements : need feedbacks )

daniboun

Major Contributor
Hi amigos,

Found a pair of Dynavoice DF-8 for a great price (700€ / pair) but never had the opportunity to test it....
Seems they measure pretty well and the lowest frequency @-3 dB is around 40 Hz, amazing for the price.

Here the full and detailled measurements (NB : you need to Translate via Google) :

Any feedback from users here ?

Dynavoice-Definition-DF-8-oak.jpg

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Hi amigos,

Found a pair of Dynavoice DF-8 for a great price (700€ / pair) but never had the opportunity to test it....
Seems they measure pretty well and the lowest requency @-3 dB is around 40 Hz, amazing for the price.

Here the full and detailled measurements (NB : you need to Translate via Google) :

Any feedback from users here ?
Have you frequency swept the speakers to check for any strange noises?

OP
daniboun

daniboun

Major Contributor

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
After reading the review and looking at the details and images I think you got a veryyy good deal at 700 Euros. They appear to have really good high frequency output. Something I like very much. I like my highs turned up loud.
20.jpg

26.jpg

Reactions: trl

trl

Major Contributor
King of Mods
@daniboun what have you done in the end, did you purchased those? It would be interested to get some updates on this one. Thanks!

OP
daniboun

daniboun

Major Contributor
Finally got these . Best design and fit better for my use checkout, measurements are very linear :

Reactions: trl
Top Bottom