• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required as is 20 years of participation in forums (not all true). Come here to have fun, be ready to be teased and not take online life too seriously. We now measure and review equipment for free! Click here for details.

"Breeze Audio" ES9038 ES9038PRO DAC

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
So, it would be interesting if anything else can be dug up on the Chinese interwebs though.
Someone is sending one of these to me once he gets it.

devil_bik

Breeze Audio” actually is a brand of the chassis . There are many small sized audio companies (or diy workshop ) in mainland of China sell their audio products in taobao.com without remarking these chassis . Once you see this "breeze audio" chassis it must be a workshop that pays no attention to their own brand , and of cource even less to the quality of the build and sound . I recommend to bypass these products. I am a Chinese living in the mainland of China.

amirm

Founder/Admin
Staff Member
CFO (Chief Fun Officer)
Breeze Audio” actually is a brand of the chassis . There are many small sized audio companies (or diy workshop ) in mainland of China sell their audio products in taobao.com without remarking these chassis . Once you see this "breeze audio" chassis it must be a workshop that pays no attention to their own brand , and of cource even less to the quality of the build and sound . I recommend to bypass these products. I am a Chinese living in the mainland of China.
I was always wondering about that. Thanks for clarifying it.

DKT88

Patreon Donor
I just joined this forum. I appreciate the great technical work you are doing. I looked at the Breeze Audio store on Aliexpress and noticed that they are saying: we will continue to use the" Breeze Audio" logo on the products, also "Weiliang Audio" logo will be used on the new products.
'Weiliang Audio"="Breeze Audio"
Not saying this is correct but it is their claim.

bravomail

well, so far from cheap Chines 9038 designs, only Khadas Tone Board proved itself. Did anyone contact them about fixing ESS hump?