• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Break from Tekton Thread

Rottmannash

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
Weekend looks to be two good (though "blue") flying days for me.

It's surprising how few (if any at all) extraneous thoughts enter my mind while surfing the sky.

And, in other pressing news, for some reason my "preferred" daily use BBQ Sauce isn't available at Sam's in the 84 oz bottle for (I forget) about $8 any more.
Same for me when on the motorcycle. All things extraneous leave my brain for awhile. Bliss.

CapMan

Major Contributor
IMG_6644.jpeg
Met this lovely cow on our walk today. They always seem so chilled ! I asked what the weather was like and they said - “it’s Fresian”

mhardy6647

Grand Contributor
wandered aimlessly into the kitchen this afternoon and beheld this tableau out in our back field.

They were gettin' kind of frisky, too...

Speaking of which (sort of) -- just like Sally Field in The Flying Nun, (and Rudolph the Red-Nosed Caribou), the smaller specimens of the breed do seem to be able to achieve rotation speed (Vr)

(photo from 2022)

CapMan

Major Contributor
Shame this never got developed further

If you think our food is bad - you should try our cars

CedarX

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
This story is in the category of “couldn’t make it up”

Another one in the “couldn’t make it up” category: there is this guy in Utah, who’s brain has developed a condition named ALS (auto-litigation syndrome). It’s also caused by post-intestinal problems—excessive chuffing-like sound when the bottom feet plug is not installed. I think it has been widely discussed in some other threads but Amir needs a break. :p

Top Bottom