• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Amir Apprecation Thread

scibry

I apologize if this isn't the right place to post this. I just wanted to take a moment to thank Amir (and the other members who technically review audio equipment). I don't have the money to donate right now, but this is the site I've been wanting to see for the last 15 years.

All of my audio purchases have been inspired by the measurements on this forum. For so long, I spent time on SABF and Head-Fi trying to find decent gear. PRATtling on (Pace, rhythm and Timing) about nothing, coming up with nonsense words about how audio sounds. Now I can be satisfied with my Topping D50 and Massdrop THX. I can't see any of the other gear sounding better to my ears (using Audueze LCD2).

Amir has created a whole new wave of audio understanding. He invests so much of his money and time to do these tests that benefit us all. I see he is even looking into doing sincere speaker tests at a large cost to himself. I couldn't imagine a better patron.

Sincerely, Thanks Amir.

Top Bottom