• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

7Hz x Crinacle Zero:2 IEM Review

Rate this IEM:

• 1. Poor (headless panther)

Votes: 4 1.2%
  • 2. Not terrible (postman panther)

Votes: 8 2.4%
  • 3. Fine (happy panther)

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • 4. Great (golfing panther)

Votes: 288 86.2%

• Total voters

F1308

Major Contributor
They can both lower and rise. It depends on how the impedance changes in the frequencies.
The Zero2 has a flat impedance so at most it changes the volume and not the FR. The problem must be the keyboard.
Maybe it has a lot of distortion in the mid and high frequencies...
Oh please...We are talking about state of the art.
Roland Fantom and Yamaha Montage are top notch synths: they are historic achievements, second to none.

It manages 24 bit @ 48000 Hz.

Sebby

Roland Fantom and Yamaha Montage are top notch synths: they are historic achievements, second to none.

Send it to Amir to measure it :)
As we've all seen, products deemed "state of the art" don't always measure well.
My smartphone manages 24 bit/192 kHz...

F1308

Major Contributor
Send it to Amir to measure it :)
As we've all seen, products deemed "state of the art" don't always measure well.
My smartphone manages 24 bit/192 kHz...
Thank you.

I thoroughly test it myself some good ten hours a day and I promise it is so astounding I cannot tell.

Sent a link previously, see (hear) it yourself.

ObjectiveSubjectivist

Addicted to Fun and Learning
Forum Donor
Just received them.
First sound quality impression is really really good.
There are some quirks regarding things that are not sound related.
1705070420340.png

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor

Does any of that make it any good as a headphone amp?

F1308

Major Contributor
That's why ASR exists. Maybe Amir could measure it.

Sure. But won't be mine.

And then not because these IEMS happened to be too bright when plugged to it. Simply there are not matching well, whatever the reason.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I don't know.

But, surely, Roland will put the very best available in their flagship products when released.

I'm not sure that hope is well placed.

As others have pointed out, headphone amps can vary wildly on devices. Sometimes they are little more than an afterthought.

It certainly isnt a low output impedance so using it with IEMs is going to be something of a lottery as to what the resulting impacts on FR are going to be.

F1308

Major Contributor
I'm not sure that hope is well placed.

As others have pointed out, headphone amps can vary wildly on devices. Sometimes they are little more than an afterthought.

It certainly isnt a low output impedance so using it with IEMs is going to be something of a lottery as to what the resulting impacts on FR are going to be.
Well, as said before, Zero and Zero Red work
flawlessly with that keyboard and I think I am done with them for years to come.

Robbo99999

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Now, plugged to a Bluetooth receiver, 1Mii ML300, the sound not only matches Zero and Zero Red, but I get a bit more deep bass, tight and delicious, and instruments appear more separated and well defined...

I will stop here at the risk of becoming mad.

You, testers, are my heros.

Here is a link to one of my songs, should you
want to listen. Played in real time, no editing, just fingers and pedals. 45T means 45 tracks with VSTs, virtual instruments, are playing.

Enjoy. It is 24 bit 48000 Hz.

Available till January 19th.

:):):):)
Had a listen to your track there, sounds like movie music. As I was listening to it I was imagining some kind of fighting happening near a railroad track in the Wild West back in the era of the Cowboys & Indians.

Jimbob54

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
Well, as said before, Zero and Zero Red work
flawlessly with that keyboard and I think I am done with them for years to come.
I didnt say it was a lottery you couldnt win ;-)

Top Bottom