• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Suggestion for IEM under 50$ (euro)

Deckard01

Hello guys,

New to the iEM rabbit hole!

Until 50euros which to choose from? As I have seen till now:

1. Zero 2
2. or the more expensive RUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero-RED?
3. or the cheap Tancjim ZERO. (I think I gonna like it)
4. Or Moondrop Arya?
5. Or 7hz Crinacle Zero 2

Or something else?

My headphones noware HD600, AKG K550,K701

Too confused!!

Thanks you

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
Red.

index.php

OP
D

Deckard01

Thank you for the suggestion.

Have you heard Tancjim ZERO? I thought it was a good cheap allrounder for the price with good soundstage.

I thought will be a good option that covers most of the genres the Tancjim like HD600 like coca cola!

Thanks

Matias

Master Contributor
Forum Donor

Michou

Hello guys,

New to the iEM rabbit hole!

Until 50euros which to choose from? As I have seen till now:

1. Zero 2
2. or the more expensive RUTHEAR x Crinacle Zero-RED?
3. or the cheap Tancjim ZERO. (I think I gonna like it)
4. Or Moondrop Arya?
5. Or 7hz Crinacle Zero 2

Or something else?

My headphones noware HD600, AKG K550,K701

Too confused!!

Thanks you
Blon Z300 HBB
Fiio Jade JD7
Fiio FD1
Whizzer Kylin HE01B
These are my best-liked choices. I've tried many other IEMs.

OP
D

Deckard01

Hello yes I know its about preferences and personal taste. I just do not want any v shaped iem, but good soundstage and good tuning.

Now I see there is another one in the list the Moondrop Chu and I as I see seems good one.

So I am skeptical about Chu or Tancjim ZERO as the price is about +-20$

Dunring

Major Contributor
Forum Donor
I've had both Truthear zero blue is best for music, vocals, piano, and violin sound fuller. Not good for gaming as bass distortion isn't good around a lot of explosions. The red sounds thinner, but no bass distortion. The red is more versatile, but for music I'll always get the blue.

markanini

Major Contributor
Truthear Red. It's consistently come out on top when I compared with Tin C2, Moondrop Lan, Moondrop Chu, Truthear Hola, KZ D-Fi, 7Hz Zero, Kiwi Cadenza, Tangzu Waner.

mc.god

Hello yes I know its about preferences and personal taste. I just do not want any v shaped iem, but good soundstage and good tuning.

I can add 7Hz Sonus, just a bit over 50€. Light U-shaped, great clarity on entire spectrum but no shoutiness, personally loved.

OP
D

Deckard01

Is there any user that has tried the Tancjim ZERO so as to have a comparison with thruthear iems?

staticV3

Master Contributor
Is there any user that has tried the Tancjim ZERO so as to have a comparison with thruthear iems?
I bought the Tanchjim Zero DSP as I was interested in the DSP DAC chip.

I tried using the IEMs with all included ear tips as well as with my collection of like 30+ different ear tips.

No matter which one I used, I was not able to get the Tanchjim Zero to seal against my ear canal.

It's the first IEM I bought among ~15 different models that I cannot get to seal.

YMMV.

mc.god

If you think you like the flat Tanchjim Zero tuning, sort of Etymotic style, an alternative with detachable cable can be the Hzsound Heart Mirror (non Pro).

graph.png

Didn't try either but from graph it seems more equilibrate.

Slapo

I'd also add NF Audio RA-10 to the list. They measure similarly to the Etymotic ER2XR, at least that I've seen, and sound similar in reality as well, but are more insertion depth dependent, as their nozzle is quite short.
For me, they are also remarkably comfortable, more than most in-ears. That's presumably thanks to the short nozzle, though I need to use my largest ear tips to get them to stay in securely.

Kresniks

I think the Kiwi ears cadenza and the Simgot ea 200 are very good options.

Top Bottom