• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

$20k for dream 2.0 or 2.1 rig

OP
M

mad

I heard the DD 8c and they are everything that was promised. Can't think of more speaker you would need. More auditions to come but how does everyone get multiple brands side by side let alone in their own rooms?

poopy

I heard the DD 8c and they are everything that was promised. Can't think of more speaker you would need. More auditions to come but how does everyone get multiple brands side by side let alone in their own rooms?

You need to go to shops selling various makes of monitors and book a demo. Depends on your location obviously. If you're based in EU, you could go to London, there are a few there.

Your initial list looks similar to mine when I started my journey. I also demoed the DD8C. I quickly lost interest with the Mantas+ 2x10D playing in the same room....

Top Bottom