Search results

1. gasolin75

Amp advice for soft,laid back sounding speakers

I have triangle titius ez and they sound very soft in the highs and to some degree in the mids, also a little in the bass (tightness) No fatigue sound at all, thumbs up Some reviews say the speakers has god micro details but to me it doesn't, no matter how loud i play i always feel the sound is...
  2. gasolin75

Soundcard,dac with high gain

My Triangle and Yamaha network amp is not the most bright sounding combination (despite what you might think) so i tried what i have of speaker cable. Then i tried my M-Audio M-Track Solo and it dit sound a little brighter then using my cheap asus pci soundcard (to get optical,toslink out from...
  3. gasolin75

Subwoofer recommendation with (built in) room correction, for $500 euros or less

I want speakers with more power sensitivity and bass, for now after i have looked for a few month and didn't buy any, im going for a subwoofer, since it might be eaiser to find one But what subwoofer, i want something not boomy, something that won't shake the room, i have dynaudio emit m10 and...
  4. gasolin75

What is the bass extension to go for when buying new speakers ?

Im look at slightly more powerful speakers Tried the other day to give it all it's got for a certain song, it was loud and okay bass but i missed a more pronounced,punchier bass (without adding a subwoofer to my system) and the ability to play loud very effordless, like some higher tier systems...
  5. gasolin75

Yamaha net radio, change name of the saved stations to what the stations are called

Yamaha R-N600A is my new amp When i add some net radio station to the memory they show up as net radio, litteraly p ..... me off, because i don't want it to say net radio, i wanna have the name of the station to show using the preset Before i dig in to the manual, does anybody know how to...
  6. gasolin75

Loxjie A40 all in one amp 2024

Loxjie A40 https://www.loxjie-audio.com/productshow.asp?id=161 I can't find any review about this amp, not even audiophonics in france has one It's an all in one amp with hdmi (arc),bt,dac (total 7 inputs) and rated up to 2x165 watt with a built in power supply, for only 210 euros on...
  7. gasolin75

Black week,friday, upgrade Fosi audio TB10D or improve ?

Not got the cash for a huge upgrade in amplifier despite black week and black friday So what can i do,try ? I can do something to my fosi audio TB10D Can i do an Op-Amp upgrade ? Is this the Op-amps on my TB10D ? Audiophonics has some Op-Amps, what should i upgrade to if possible, i want...
  8. gasolin75

New amp or up to date streaming for my Yamaha R-N301 ?

Yamaha R-N301 is my amp, it has streaming abilities but only airplay works smooth with youtube, laggy,not smooth with tidal (airMusic for android works) nothing else, my amp,phone and the yamaha app is to old,different to work together, flawless I shortly have tried heos and in the very short...
  9. gasolin75

Things you would like to change on compact class d amps ?

Things you would like to change on compact class d amps ? Personally i would like 2 rca input so you can use an audio sourcer selector for yor cdplayer, tape deck,tuner and turntable and the other input directly from your main source, in my case my pc, into my amp Fosi audio TB10D Tone defeat...
  10. gasolin75

What is your experience with hiss,white noise,pop sounds from amp,active speakers

Inspired of one who was interested in knowing about hiss,white noise form a tweeter do to the amp and me wanting to know about on,off pop sounds fra amps (could also be active speakers) im making a thread about it Here on gearspace there is about the quitest active monitors...
  11. gasolin75

Infineon MA12070 low power

Im always dissapointed by the Infineon MA12070 and general infineon chiped amps The never have the power in 4 ohm they are rated for and only a little more than a low powered tube amp in 8ohm They are not the only compact class d amp that doesn't have the power they are rated for WHY ? Why are...
  12. gasolin75

Best compact class d amp with power for my needs?

Another thread since the last didn't get any response Dynaudio emit m10 connected to a denon hifi amp the sound is somewhat bright and pronounced in the upper midrange lower tweeter when playing loud Why not try my fosi audio BT20A amp with my 24 volt 10 a power adapter The sharpness in the...
  13. gasolin75

Connect a universal blu-ray player to a pc (standard cd player size)

My yamaha cd-s300 cd player is slow at open the tray, play a cd and do next track or going back to a track i have listen to I wanna have a universal media player for blu-ray,dvds and cd's Something like a used Denon DBT-1713UD I want to avoid a long hdmi cabel and having to change input...
  14. gasolin75

Best sub 100 euro amp with power and good sound ?

Best mini class d amp for under 100 euros with alot of power for a clean dynamic sound with any speaker load, 8 or 4 ohm 82-85 or 90 + db, god sound, big "wide" sound, not bright(many amps don't have any tone controls if it's cheap and has power, bright sound can give listening fatigue), no...
  15. gasolin75

Compact amp for dynaudio emit m10

I now have a pair of dynaudio emit m10, should have been the latest version but isn't do to an error on the website Some review meassure a very low sensitivity of 82.3dB (averaged 300Hz-3kHz on Listening Window, 2.83V/1m) Despite that im using a 2x20 watt in 8 ohm and 2x30 watt in 4 ohm nad...
  16. gasolin75

What is impedans matching ?

I have many times heard the term impedans matching Since im not a professor or have an education in electronics (what ever it could be), i don't know what impedans matching is Can someone please explain it to me ?
  17. gasolin75

The right semi pro subwoofer cabel with dual jack and single rca

Changed my system and are now back using my behringer monitor controller 2x jack out for my sub and one rca in on the sub To avoid splitters,adapters or a combination of both, is there such a cable ? Basically theis cable just with 6.3 mm jack instead of xlr
  18. gasolin75

pop sound from my sub when i turn off my tube preamp

I have this small tube preamp (mine is antother brand and with tone controls) https://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/fx-audio-6j1-tube-preamp-a-31-wonder.848535/ + a Definitive Technology DN8 subwoofer using splitters. My problem is that the sub have aut on off as long as you have...
  19. gasolin75

Cheap preamp (100 euros)

I have a behringer control 2 usb which is a monitor control with a phonostage usb in and many output's for multple active speakers or amplifers, each channel can be level matched so no surprise in gain.volume when switching from my turntable to a cd...
  20. gasolin75

AUDIOPHONICS PRE-02 NJW1194 vs AUDIOPHONICS PRE-01 PGA2310 Preamplifier Volume Control

What is the difference between these 2 Preamplifier Volume Control AUDIOPHONICS PRE-02 NJW1194, AUDIOPHONICS PRE-01 PGA2310 I can see the one not stock has the better specs but does it sound better ? ATM im using a dac,audio source selector (audiophonics) and a volume knob, would be nice...
Top Bottom