• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

Connect a universal blu-ray player to a pc (standard cd player size)

gasolin75

Addicted to Fun and Learning
My yamaha cd-s300 cd player is slow at open the tray, play a cd and do next track or going back to a track i have listen to
I wanna have a universal media player for blu-ray,dvds and cd's

Something like a used Denon DBT-1713UD

a55941ef-73ea-4fbd-ba65-38a4d7223a16[1].jpeg2023-08-16 23_01_56-DISC Denon DBT1713P Rackmount Blu-Ray Player _ Gear4music – Google Chrome.png

I want to avoid a long hdmi cabel and having to change input every time i want to watch,listen to a blu-ray on my pc monitor

I want to connect it to my pc (and my hifi system which shoulædn't be a problem if theres rca out)

Is it possible to do that with something that looks like a normal cd player like the one mentioned from denon that has button for play,pause next track ...... so you don't have to use the remote control like on a traditional blu-ray player?

Does such a (used) blu-ray player excist ?

twsecrest

How about a computer Blu-ray player in the computer's 5 1/4" slot, then run optical from the PC, to the Hi-Fi?

OP
gasolin75

gasolin75

You asume i have a 5 1/4 slot ?

I do wanna change my cd player to something a little faster, but not thru my pc first

Top Bottom