• WANTED: Happy members who like to discuss audio and other topics related to our interest. Desire to learn and share knowledge of science required. There are many reviews of audio hardware and expert members to help answer your questions. Click here to have your audio equipment measured for free!

What are we listening to right now..

Zensō

Major Contributor
Currently enjoying the newest album from "ASR's own" @acbarn :

Here is his thread, if anyone who sees this post listens to his music and wishes to share comments with him there:
Thanks!!

Somafunk

Major Contributor
Colin Benders - This is Fine, if you like electronic music with immense sub bass thump that builds and builds then give it a try, not bashy/crashy plinky plonk noise at all but a very dark atmospheric soundtracky(ish) listening experience with excellent studio engineering/mastering on the album.

from his album “Rigmarole“ below

MattHooper

Master Contributor
Forum Donor
One of the most perfect pop songs ever recorded:

Apparently one of John Lennon's favorite songs, Pete Townsend and Sid Vicious were fans too.

Last edited:

Doodski

Grand Contributor
Forum Donor
I must plug The Beegie Adaire Trio (again) so simple but great listening.

Last edited:

DSJR

Major Contributor
This album means a lot to me and this title track song is kind of an ode to my career now basically over -

Ralph_Cramden

Major Contributor
1658009749995.png

amper42

Major Contributor
Prelude.png

Great classical music - Interlude in Prague (Music from the Motion Picture). Track 26 "Sit Here" is one of my favorites. Ominous string passages take you om a journey of intrigue. With kettle drums adding tension. Basses come in with horns to setup this dynamic ally Intense track. The entire album is great. Streams on most services. Available for purchase in CD quality on Qobuz for 10.99 plus tax.

Interlude in Prague is a 2017 film about Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart and his writing of the opera Don Giovanni. In the year 1788, Mozart escapes Vienna for Prague, but the move unleashes dramatic events set off by a forbidden love affair with young soprano Zuzanna. This sound track doesn't disappoint.

Top Bottom